Chapter13: Note From Love

Before I knew it, it was my birthday. Finally, I had turned the dream age of everyone's life. A time when you are considered as an adult. I was now 16 years old. Sadly, it was a Sunday so I didn't really get to stay up long enough to have fun. Either way, this afternoon should be fun enough toreach the standards of a regular sweet 16 birthday. I mean, it shouldn't be a one time thing. It should be long-lasting and perfect. For sure Katie, Jacob, and Kevin would be at the party. Hopefully, they got me something special just as I would have for them.

Putting on my pink puffy A-Line dress, my doorbell rang. My mom answered it so I had no clue of who the person was. Continuing my preparation, I applied a quick layer of makeup on my face to match my dress. Getting a knock on my door, I quickly fixed my hair and dashed to open my door. Just as I thought it was the early-bird Katie.

"Awh Sam you look so pretty!" Katie said with her navy blue Chiffon sweet-heart neckline dress. She was way more of a fashionista than me anyways.

"Are you kidding me? You look beautiful!" I replied with my ever so sweet kid tone. When I finished the final syllable of beautiful, another ring to the door bell was heard. It was just some family who came over on my mother's side. Giving over 30 hugs and kisses I felt almost blessed to have such a large family on my mother's side. Just as I thought the rest of my mother's croud went by, Kevin strottled in last.

"Hey Sam, you look very nice this evening. How are you guys?" Kevin said with his white button-up shirt and black slacks and belt. Surprisingly, he had a rooftop hair cut, that made his brown eyes melt with his eye catching red tie.

Both Katie and I replied with the all American response 'Good'. In the awkward silence that we waited for Jacob, I decided to break it with some conversation.

"So did you guys bring your bathing suits just in case you wanted to go swimming?" I asked to my silent best friends.

"Yeah I only brought my bottoms though so don't feel so overpowered with my sexy self." Kevin said strutting his way across my room.

"Well, I have a top and bottom to my bikini so I still have some skin to show." Katie replied plainly. Unlike Kevin, she was more serious of all the boys. Maddie could take the lead of being the most serious person of all time. I fit in the middle of all them which is a good and bad thing.

Finally, Sir Late-a-lot came in with a simple tan slacks and a blue button up shirt. The tie he had, had small red racecars on it.

"Well hello everyone! Hope I'm fashionably late for this party." Jacob smirked off.

Kevin came back with a, "To be fashionably late, don't you need to be fashionable?"

The rest of us laughed while Jacob kept the emotionless expression on his face. Lately, his hair has started gtting longer than his normal spike. Now it could go to at least the tops of his ears.

After our final laugh, we took an assortment of different pictures outside near the trees. Some were of just me and Katie while others were of the boys. We had one picture of all of us, and I had nearly 99 million pictures of me and all of my family including my Dad's side. Pictures took us about an hour, which it kinda annoyed me considering I don't have as much of a photogenic face as the rest of my friends and family.

When pictures ended, there was a toast to my birthday and so we had the birthday dinner. For the most part it was Italian and Lebanese food considering that is what I have grown up to like the best. Of course some of the foods that were at my party Kevin, Jacob, and Katie didn't recognize because they are of totally different nationalities.

To start, I'm Italian, Lebanese/Arabic, and Russian. Katie is as French-Canadian as can be. Kevin is full out Portuguese, so he has Portuguese foods all the time such as Kelp soup etc.. As for Jacob, he is Irish which causes himself to have a very pale complexion and light blue eyes.

After the dinner was over, they sang happy birthday to me. I remember when I was little I was so scared of people singing 'Happy Birthday' to me. In fact, I used to cry becuase I was afraid of burning myself on the candles. Anyways, everyone ate cake and scurried outside to the pool. My friends and I were first to start the watergun fights and pool activities, and all the volleyball games as well. Overall, I was having the best Sweet 16 and girl could ask for.

Running around, I seemed to see that a lot of people were gone or left the party. It seemed as if it was only my sisters, friends, and Mom and Dad in the backyard. Just as I thought my birthday couldn't get any better, I saw a brand new red Voltswagon Beetle convertible in the front yard with a huge bow around it. I couldn't have been more excited in my life to have a new car! From my friends, Katie gave me a diamond pendant necklace, Kevin gave me a sapphire ring with diamonds around it, and Jacob gave me big and gaudy diamond earrings.

The day then started ending quickly. Now, my parents went inside to watch the T.V. while us friends just said goodbye. To Kevin and Jacob I said see you tomorrow since Katie goes to a different High School than us.

The Next Day.......

All good night had its affects on me. In other words I was really tired, my feet hurt, and I didn't feel like doing anything. Walking into the hallway, I was a total clutz, dropping all the stuff I had. Making my way to my locker, it had a note on it.

Samantha Marino,

Give me a kiss, give me the world, give me your heart, You'll be my girl, give me your smile, give me your time, give me your love, I'll give you mine. When you smile you had my undivided attention, when you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you, when you cried you had my urge to hold you, when I say I love you, you have my heart forever.

The only thing that's ever been real, is me and you. And you know that's why you came back to me.

I hope you will figure out, how much you mean to me with your piercing brown eyes and long fluent hair. You care more to me than anyone I have met in my life.

Forget the rest, take the fall. If it's meant to be than its worth it all.

From, Your Lover

______________________________________________________________

That's it everyone!

Hoped you liked it!