Chapter 3: Spark Start

Kevin's P.O.V 

______________________________ 

Since I asked Sam to come over, obviously she said yes. So to get her to say yes, all I said was that I wanted to 'study'. She knew it was a lie since I barely study. That's what you can expect after 11 years of knowing someone. You know them almost too well.

As I approached Sam's door, I licked my hair forward, and wiped my brow hair. When I knocked, I saw Sam come down the stairs with slowly looking tired. Then she opened the door and said, "Well, hello stranger. Nice to see you here. Come in!"

Walking inside, I knew where everything was already. We walked into her room, so she realized, "You don't have anything to study right?"

I smiled and nodded. "I'm all done with everything already. I just wanted to chill and hangout 'cause I have nothing to do at the moment. But I know what I can do now. Mwahaha!" Grinning, I inched forward.

Samantha looked suspiciously, and looked around. Suddenly, I attacked her. Not a real attack, just a tickle one. She was basically crying with laughter. Loved seeing her like that. With her deep brown eyes watering, her hair straggling from her ponytail, and and her perfect mouth nearly forming an oval. At that moment, she seemed timeless. I wanted that moment to last forever and ever.

Finally, I stopped and let her breath. Her face was as red as an apple. I smiled and hugged her. She smelled of vanilla, and was as soft as a blanket. I'm glad that I decided to come over. This might seem like it last 10 minutes or so, but to me it lasted as long as a lifetime.

For the rest of the night we just talked and laughed. It was probably the first time I heard her talk so much before. At school she's like a turtle : slow,quiet, always bored. Now I saw the other side of her. It was kinda weird thinking she could actually be a loud person. Since it was now 1:00 A.M. and Sam fell asleep, I am going to go home. My mom will probably freak out, but it is all worth it.

The next day........ 

______________________________ 

I woke up tired and gross. Despite the fact I felt like a dirty pig, I threw on some shorts and a loose T-Shirt 'cause I'm just that lazy right now. Skipping breakfast, I ran to school hoping to see Sam, but all I saw was Jacob talking to a blonde chick. Awkwardly enough, it was Madelyn.