Chapter 1: Fresh Start

Samantha's P.O.V

I woke up thinking, a new day a new start. Slowly, I made my way to my closet and pulled out a sunset, flowery type shirt with some light blue jeans. After I was dressed, I took a Special K bar from the kitchen cabinet and started preparing my bag. My mom kissed me and said goodbye while I started walking outside to school.

On my way, I stopped at Jacob's and Kevin's houses to walk with them too. For the most part they just talked about the usual : Cars and Duck Dynasty. Since I knew only a little bit about cars, I could understand that part of their conversation but the rest was foreign.

When we approached the school, we ran inside fearing we were late. Turns out, we were 5 minutes early. After 25 minutes, the boys finally started talking to me.

"So how you feeling Ms. Marino?" Jacob said with his blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Good, feeling a little nervous. I want to make a good impression on everyone." I replied.

"That's what your worried about?" Kevin said smiling. "You should be worried about something other than that. You're too perfect darling." Kevin said with his British Diva impression. I laughed : The boys were the only ones who could do so.

The bells rang, so we all split up and went to our new classes. That's when I saw her.

As I entered my Algebra II class, I saw the blonde with brown eyes devil. She showed me her piercing, manipulating eyes that just made her that much more evil. Just as I thought I wouldn't have to be with her ever again, she had come back. Madelyn Clarkson was back.

I tried not making eye contact because I knew I couldn't say anything to her. She fills me with so much nervocity and anxiety that I can't even say anything. If she was a regular teenager things would be different. Even though she doesn't look nerdy anymore, she still has that attitude. Then, she said something.

"Well, your not gonna say anything? Like seriously." Maddie said aggressively.

"Only if your gonna be sane, Maddie" I replied in the same attitude. For the rest of the period I ignored her waiting to go to lunch.

Several periods later, I sat with Kevin and Jacob.

"Guess who I have in my first period class?"

"Who is it?"

"Madelyn Clarkson."

Both of the boys stopped in the midst of them eating. They were so wide eyed that I thought their eyes could pop out of their head.

Jacob said, "Well, that's just awesome for you now isn't it?" He was very sarcastic.

"It's just a year, I mean it could go by fast" Kevin said willfully.

All I thought was this won't be a short year.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys:) Hope you like the beginning. Kik me at samlizzy99 please. :))