Chapter 35

"Why would I do that?" The buff man, who I assume is Otis, frowned at my question. Obviously it wasn't quite normal for a little girl to ask him to shift.

"Hm, I could just shift and rip your head from your body before you could blink, but I wont." I cocked my head to the side, looking at the muscular man in front of me. I now noticed that he wasn't a man, he was just a little older than me. Maybe about a year and a half.

"I doubt that you could do that." He said, looking me over. My body isn't that muscular, but my wolf is. He on the other side was really muscular, almost looking like an alphas son, but not quite buff enough. Maybe a beta's son.

"You shouldn't doubt her." The man from the gym said loudly, he was a tiny bit afraid. I could tell it by his voice, and something in his eyes.

"Why?" The Otis guy asked and turned around to face the man. He was both curious and confused. I would be too, if I didn't know a single thing about me besides that I had disrespected the alpha. 

They looked each other in the eyes, probably mind-linking. Otis' eyes widened and he gasped, "She did what?" 

"Otis, Gerard?" The alpha asked them, "What did he tell you, Otis?" Jim demanded, he didn't have to use his alpha tone for Otis to answer.

"She beat up five guys just an hour ago in the gym in less than five minutes." Otis said to his alpha, and to all people in the room. Many people looked at me, wide-eyed. They didn't believe it, I could tell.

"Sure." The alpha said sarcastically and rolled his eyes. Another one who doesn't believe what I had done. But that was just playing around in the gym, I just wanted to see how good their fighters were.

"It's true." Cylinda filled in, Tessla, Amber and Cedric nodded. Jim looked at his mate in confusion, but she was still nodding. 

"You have seen my wolf. I wouldn't doubt it if I was you." I said and stood up, still shorter than Jim and Otis. 

"Lead her to the cell." Jim said to Otis. Otis nodded and took a hold on my arm, making me growl at him. He bit his lip and looked back at the man from the gym.

"How big is your wolf?" I asked him, to see how small it is compared to mine and how easy he will be to take down.

When he wouldn't answer I got frustrated, "Can you at least tell me your rank then?" 

He smirked at me, convinced that he was a higher rank than me. "I am the son of a beta." He told me and then looked down at me. "And you're probably an omega."

I laughed, even though we still stood in front of a hundred pack members I thought that we still would be able to have a conversation with him.

"What? What rank are you then?" He asked me. He was curious and confused to why I laughed. I really look like an omega, but I surely am not one.

"Ask your Luna." I said, making Jim growl at me for mentioning his mate, and at Otis for looking at Cylinda. To my relieve, she just shook her head and smiled.

"Go to the cell with her, now!" Jim growled.

Otis looked at his alpha, stood still for a second and then nodded. He started dragging me again, but he was not able to pull me with him.

'Run, run away from this place! They will put us in a cell!' Luceat said, whining. But I wont listen to her, not right now. I don't want to leave all my stuff behind.

"What are you waiting for, go!" Alpha Jim shouted with a loud growl. He pushed my back, so hard I almost fell on the floor.

That. Is. It.