Chapter 32

Although the thought of something being wrong laying in the back of my head, I followed them out. Filling my head with positive thoughts helped a bit to not turn around and walk back. The negative thoughts were not active right now. I had pushed them far back in my head, and focused on the positive ones as I walked. Cylinda opened the door and made a gesture for us all to go out.

When they all stood in front of me they looked up at the sky and then down at my eyes. They didn't talk, however they exchanged some looks with each other before Cylinda spoke.

"Can you move a little bit to the right?" Cylinda asked, to my relieve she didn't sound worried. I moved to the right, as she told me to. They all looked up at the sky once again and down at my eyes.

"Stella, I know - we know - why you don't know what eye color your wolf has." She spoke softly, and slow. Them she walked up to me and let her hands go through my blue fur. I purred in enjoyment, but then looked up at her questioning her. How did they see it? And how couldn't I?

"They are the same color as the sky, and they have stars in them. The stars above you, and me." Cylinda explained.

And then it all came to me, everything.

What those people said, the people who rescued me. I remember it, they told me about it so often. I could heard their voices in my head, "When we rescued you, your eyes were not brown. They were the same color as the sky above you. They also had the stars in them, they moved you moved. The stars were the same as the ones above you, but the moon couldn't be seen in them."

They were spreading rumors, about my eyes. They were only like that that night. Nobody saw my eyes like that after that night. All of them, all eight, were shocked when they saw my eyes in the morning. They were not the same dark blue as the night before, they were dark brown. At least that was what they told me.

"But if her wolfs eyes are reflections of the night sky above her, how do they look in the day?" The vampire boy asked both Cylinda and me. Questioning Cylinda more than me, because I wasn't able to speak in wolf form.

I was as confused with the eyes on the day, I always told myself that I couldn't see them. But no, they were just like the sky above me. Just like at night, but with the day in my eyes.

Cylinda shrugged, she had no idea of what they could look like in the day. "We'll have to wait and see." Cylinda said, she didn't know that I already knew the answer. Or she meant that they would've to wait and then see what I had to say after I shifted back?

The human girl was about to say something, but she got stopped by a blood curdling scream that cut through the air. It came from inside, from the gym.

We were all quick to get in again, to see what had happened inside just seconds ago. There was a new scent in the air, one that wasn't from the guys who I previously beat up. No, this didn't smell like them, it smelled different.

I followed the scent, which lead me into the girls changing room. On the floor was a girl, not much younger that myself. She was screaming and cursing. Her hands she held tight to her chest, as if they were in pain.

I sniffed the air, she was a werewolf. Next to her on the floor was my tiara. She probably was about to go to the gym when she saw it and thought it was pretty, and touched it.

Even though I still was in the form of my blue wolf, I walked up to her. When she noticed me, only seconds later, her eyes widened. Her breath wasn't as calm anymore, and I could hear her heart pounding.

"Calm down Eris." Cylinda said, "She isn't going to hurt you."

The girl named Eris took a quick look at me, but then looking back at her luna. "She?" Eris said, she was surprised. And I wouldn't judge her for that, my wolf isn't the typical she-wolf. It is more masculine, and bigger than a she-wolf would be.

I walked over to the basket with clothes and picked up a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Then I went into a corner and shifted back, putting on the clothes the second after I was on my two feet.

"Hm." Eris mumbled. She looked a bit like Cylinda, but not enough alike for them to be sisters. They both had orange hair, and were quite pale.

"So, Eris?" I asked, wondering if that was her real name or a nickname of hers. She nodded her head, confirming that Eris is her. I walked up to her and started to talk again, "What made you scream?" I asked her, it was obvious that she had touched the tiara and the burning sensation was to much for her to handle.

And as I thought about it, she turned her head to the side and looked at the tiara. It was still laying on the bench I left it on and the clothes was right beside it. She let out a shaky breath before talking, "That, that thing... It-it..." She stuttered, not able to control her voice.

"Is made out of some material which nobody can touch because it is so weird." I filled in and sat down on the bench, looking down at her. She was still laying on the floor and holding her hands to her chest, tightly.

"How?" She asked, probably wondering how I could've known that. I grinned and looked over at the ones I spent the day with. Even though this is a girl changing room the vampire boy had followed us in, and was standing slightly behind the human girl.

"Are you good at keeping secrets?" I asked her, making her frown in confusion. I asked again, "Are you?"

She nodded slowly, "Yes." Slowly I picked up the tiara and placed it on my head. She gasped and stared at me. I winked at her and giggled.

"Do your hands still hurt?" I asked her. She nodded and looked at her red hands. They did not only look bad, but they smelled bad. The smell of burnt flesh was all over the room, and it was horrible.

"Give me your hands." I said to her, wanting to take a look at them. At first she denied, but then she reached her hands out to me. I grabbed her wrists and the redness faded away swiftly from her hands. Shocked, I frowned down at her hands, as everybody else in the room.

"What the hell just happened?" I whispered to myself.

Her hands just turned normal.

________________

yAYYY ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!! hihihi, I hope you liked it!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!