Chapter 6

When I came home I rushed up to my room and took a look at my clock. 3:45 pm.

I put on the clothes Madeleine had picked out for me and then took the bag whit the mug in.

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Spongebob squarepants!"

Yes, I watched spongebob. But when your thirteen you are considered as a kid, so you can in fact watch kid programs.

I watched spongebob until 5:34 when Travis came home.

"Where have you been?" I asked him.

"At school." He said, trying to avoid the conversation. It was obvious that he had been whit Dawn, probably at her house.

"And you came home now? No, you must have been somewhere else... Oh! You were at Dawn's house!" I said as I ran away into the kitchen where he was.

"Maybe..." He said.

"Maybe? Well ok then." I said and took an apple.

"Okey, I was at her house. But she needed to fix herself for Mad's party." He looked a bit sad. Obviously because he wanted to be whit her right now.

"And I needed to get her present so I went home,"

"What did you get her?" I asked curiously. I hope he bought her clothes, something good looking that I could steal. Well, even though it would be hers I always take her stuff.

"I wont tell you. You will just tell Madeleine about it and ruin  it," He said.

Ding Dong the doorbell shouted.

I went to the door and opened it. There stood Theo whit a smile on his face. He wore jeans and a tee.

"Hi," He said.

"Hey," I said and took a step out from the house whit the bag in my hand. "Bye!" I screamed to Travis an closed the door. Mom and dad were probably at the party already.

"Let's go then," The said and we started walking.

Unfortunately it was a five minute walk to the party, way to long. I didn't really like Theo, we were barely friends. I was quite shocked when he wanted me to go whit him to the party.

"So... What did you buy for her?" Theo asked. I don't know if I should tell him or not.

"If you are that type of person who tells the one getting the present what I bought, then I bought a present," I said as I looked down at the ground. Just two more minutes until were there.

"But what if Im not that kind of person?" It sounded like a question, but I was not sure if it was one.

"Then I wouldn't tell you either," I said and started walking a bit faster.

"There the party is," He said and I looked at the house. It had a banner on it saying "Happy 15th Birthday Madeleine!"

We walked into the house. There were not many people in here, but the party was about to start.

"Hi!" We heard a voice say and soon Madeleine stood in front of us.

'You and Theo, huh' She mind-linked me. She was the only one I mind-linked.

'Well, if I would've said no mom would've killed me!' I said back. And she started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Theo asked Madeleine making her laugh even more.

"Heres your present," I said as I wave her the bag. She took the bag and opened it.

"A mug?" She asked.

"Yeah, thats all you deserve," I said laughing. But after she'd read what the mug said she laughed too. Theo was confused so he walked over to his parents to talk to them instead.

"Thank you," Madeleine said and hugged me."I better go and welcome the other guests," She said and walked away, leaving me alone.

I walked over to Willow who was putting up decorations.

"Hey sweetie," She said and patted my head.

"Hi, what are you doing?" I asked looking up to see her face. She was standing on a little ladder, to reach further up, putting up the decorations in the box at the table on her left. I didn't really know why I asked that, I mean I already knew what she was doing...

"Putting up decorations," She said as she taped a purple sparkling thing onto the wall. Even though the party already had started they were still putting up decorations. Didn't they do this yesterday? This seems a bit unplanned.

"Look, Madeleine's mate!" My moms finger pointed behind me. I turned around to see a boy, the same age as Madeleine, from our pack. Wow. He had brown hair, as her, whit a pair of green eyes. Just looking at him made me hope that when I found my mate he would be just as good looking. And nice of course. Its very important that he will be nice.

"Why don't you go speak whit him," My mom said, still putting up the decorations. Yeah, I will need to see if he is nice. If not I don't think he would suit Maddie.

"Hi," I said as I was in front of him. At first he was a bit confused, but the he saw that it was me who had spoken. Didn't he notice me standing in front of me? Oh well.

"Hi," He said and smiled shyly. So he was one of the shy ones, huh?

"So you're Madeleine's mate?" I asked whit an innocent smile. He obviously didn't know that I was her bffff (best fucking friend for fucking ever). He nodded. Good, he knew that.

"So, you like her?" I asked making him nod again. Was he mute? No he couldn't be, he said hi to me. He was just one of those shy ones. Or he was just new around, I haven't seen him before.

"Good, cause you know, if you hurt her you'll be dead," I said and stretched out my hand for him to shake.

"Madeleine's best friend, Stella," I said whit that same innocent smile. He looked at me as if I was an alien and then he shook my hand.

"Yosef," He said. After he let go of my hand two arms were rapped around his waist. He looked calm.

"I see you two are coming along?" Maddie said. I nodded and smiled. He looked at me and nodded slowly. But then something very unexpected happened. I felt something splash onto my back. Probably some kind of drink. I growled and turned around. Shocked was not what I was, seeing Theo whit a cup in his hand. He was shocked.

"Argh!" I began. Why did he throw a cup of... Whatever that liquid was... On my back?!?
"I feel sorry for the girl that will get to know shes your mate!" I screamed and ran out of the building. And the words were true, every single one of them. That girl, whoever she will be, Im sorry for.

___________

Another chapter today! Hihihi!!!

oh my god, there's a fire in my school that started at 10 pm (swedish time). (its around 1 am swedish time right now)

well, I hope your day was fun too!! don't forget to vote and comment!