Chapter 5

I looked up. The woman who was running with me looked really focused. On what she was focused on? I don't really know.

Suddenly she just stopped. I looked around to see where we were.

In front of me there was a big three story house. It was very familiar, but I felt like it was the first time seeing it.

The woman started walking again. We got inside of the house. It was very warm inside, I liked it.

A man looked down on me. He wasn't there in the forest. Who was he?

"We found it in the forest, alpha," The woman started and then smiled at me.
"It was going to die if we didn't take it home whit us." She looked up at the man again.

"Well, didn't your son want a sibling?" He asked.

"Do you mean tha-"

"Yes, you'll have to take care of it." The man said.

I felt sleepy, so I closed my eyes.

"Stella! School starts in half an hour!" Travis screamed, waking me up.

Quickly I got up and ran to my wardrobe. After a minute or so I had picked a pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt.
Then I put everything on, brushed my hair and teeth and ran downstairs.

I took a pear from the fruit bowl and took a bite as I put on my shoes.

"Bye!" I said. But I had forgotten my bag, so I ran in again.

"Are you sure you don't want a ride there? You know I have my motorcycle in the garage." Travis said giggling at me running around looking for my bag.

"Nah, Im fine." I answered. Where could my bag be? I left it here yesterday!

"But then I'll don't give you your bag." I stopped and slowly turned around. There Travis stood holding my bag and a helmet.

"Fine," I said and took both the bag and the helmet. Then we walked out to the garage. I stood there watching Travis pull the motorcycle out.

"Jump on and hold onto me if you don't wanna fall off." Travis said.

I put on my helmet and then jumped on. Travis started driving quite slow, I didn't know why though. Both me and Travis loved speed.
But when he realized how slow we were driving he sped up.

When we were in the school parking I jumped off. I took off the helmet and said goodbye to Travis.

When I was inside of the school Cindy came up to me. She thought that she were a super cool bully. But that wasn't the case. She was more like someone who tried to be mean but wasn't any good at it.

"Hey! You!" She said in her annoying high pitch voice.

"What?" I asked her.

"You look super ugly today!" Was she really trying to get me sad? Because it doesn't work that way. 

"Well I know. You too." I said.

"What?!? Me, ugly?!? Never! I am the definition of perfect!" She screamed. More like the definition of why people are deaf.

"Sure, sure." I said walking to my locker. She was a crazy human being.

"Yes she is." Her friend Olivia said. What? Is she brainwashed or something? Olivia sometimes talked to me when Cindy wasn't there. We both hated Cindy. Just the way she behaved and how stupid she is is one thing to hate her for.

I rolled my eyes as I opened my locker. Olivia rarely said something when Cindy tried to 'bully' me. She behaved quite strange today. And she looked quite strange too. Olivia always had jeans and t-shirts, like me. But today she had a crop-top and a short skirt. Did Cindy force her to wear that?