Chapter 8

When I woke up I went straight into the bathroom. Took off my clothes, jumped in the shower, took a quick shower and wrapped myself in a towel. Then I looked at myself in the mirror.

My light blue eyes was staring back at me. The hair which once was brown wasn't. A year ago I dyed it dark, dark, blue. Almost like the color of my wolfs fur. It was still straight as before, but it was longer. Almost down to my belly button. Under this time being away I had turned fifteen. I was much longer, maybe fifteen centimeters. My face didn't look like a little kids, it looked more like a womans. My hands and feet got bigger too, not much though.

When I was back in my room I changed into a grey t-shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans.

When I was done whit fixing myself I went downstairs to get something to eat. I found an apple and Travis in the kitchen. Of course he noticed me.

"You've changed your hair," He said as he noticed my new hair color. I nodded and took a bite of the apple I was holding.

"You look tired," I pointed out. He looked really tierd, like he hadn't slept anything last night.

"Yeah, I mean, someone rang the doorbell in the middle of the night," He said looking at me. I glared at him and then I went to put on my shoes.

"Where are you going?" Willow asked as she was coming out from her room. Her hair was a mess and she looked tired too.

"Out, to get some fresh air," I said as I began putting on my left shoe.

"Then you can go and buy some milk and fruits?" She asked, I knew that she would force me to either way.

"Sure," I said and went into the kitchen again. Willow was holding some dollar bills. I took them before leaving the house.

Twenty minutes later I was in town hoping no one would recognize me. As if the world had heard my wish, nobody who I recognized recognized me. Probably because my new hair color and how much I had grown.

I walked inside of the little shop that I knew sold fruits and milk, but also other things like weapons, chairs, tables and docrations.

When I grabbed a package of milk I could smell something that smelled like mint. I love mint...

I followed the smell and stopped some meters away. There were some teenage boys standing looking at the fruits, probably the same age as me. I stopped by the vegetables and looked away. One of the guys smelled like mint, and something else. Almost like... Pizza. Another thing that I love. This is weird...

"Hey there," The boy who smelled like mint and pizza said. It felt like I had heard that voice before, but at the same time it felt like it was the first.

I slowly turned my head and saw a guy that looked super familiar. Where did I know him from?

"Uhm, hi," I said, still trying to figure out who he was. He was defiantly a werewolf, so was the other guys that stood some meters behind him.

"Your new here?" He asked. What should I answer? "No I left almost two years ago and came back last night, you look familiar... Whats your name?" Nah, that just sounds weird.

"Hm," I said instead. He looked at me whit confusion in his eyes. They were really, really pretty.

"Theo," He said and smiled.

Oh god. That Theo. The guy who I never wanted to see again.

"Shit," I said and shoved my hand up my hair. Thats why he smelled so good. I was his mate. Fuck.

"What?" He asked. This was a nightmare. Why was he even exciting? Can't that pretty boy just disappear and never come back again? Like I did.

'But he's our mate...' Luceat reminded me. I know that.
Why me? The Moon Goddess must be sick or something...