Chapter 19

"Madeleine!" A woman's voice shouted. She sounded irritated.

The little girl who sat in front of me groaned. "What?"

"Stop screaming!" The woman screamed. Madeleine, which was the girls name, giggled at me.

"No, mommy, we're not screaming at all!" Madeleine shouted back at the woman. She giggled once again, I giggled back at her.

"Who's screaming then?" The woman, who now were standing in the rooms doorframe, asked softly.

"Theo!" Madeleine giggled. The woman swiftly ran away.

"I don't like Theo, mommy just cares about him!" Madeleine complained. I nodded.

"I don't like him either!" I said and giggled.

I slowly sat up. Whats up with all these flashback dreams? I thought they were gone, but then they came back, after almost two years...

I went out of bed and started to search trough my bags for something to put on. A pair of black jeans and a matching tank top. Perfect.

My hair wasn't something I really wanted to deal with, so I made a messy bun with some help of a hair tie.

Let's go!

I went out into the corridor, with no idea of how I'll be able to find anything.

'TOAST!' Luceat shouted, and yes, somewhere someone were making toast. I followed the smell as my stomach was telling me to feed it.

When I was in a kitchen I saw Shaun standing at the toaster, making toast.

"Good morning!" He said and I answered with a 'morning'.

"You want toast?" He asked when the bread popped up from the machine.

"Hell yeah, Im starving!" He chuckled at my comment as he gave me one of the pieces.

"So, Stella..." He began.

"Oh no!" I groaned. He grinned evilly and asked me to give him the butter. Whoa, I am so scared!

"How old are you?" He asked as he smeared some butter on his toast.

"Fifteen." He nodded and put on a slice of cheese on his bread.

"How old are you?" I asked him and took a bite out of my toast.

"Seventeen." I nodded.

"Whats your real hair color?" He asked towards my hair.

"Brown-ish." I said and finished the toast. Shaun finished his too.

"What did your parents think when you dyed it?" He asked. I shrugged.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked, so many questions! Ugh!

"I've never met my parents, I got left in the forest as a baby." I said and shrugged once again.

"Oh..." He said as if he though I got sad.

"Its okey, Fate didn't want me to live with them... Or something." I said and chuckled. He smiled with his - oh so perfect - teeth.

"Hey, let's go meet my friends!" Shaun said, not letting me respond before he dragged me with him.

We went through lots of corridors before coming out from the house. On the grass, a few meters from the forest, a few teenagers stood. I assume they are Shaun's friends.

"Hey man!" A boy, around Shaun's age, with light brown hair said. All the teenagers looked to be the same age as Shaun. But after all, they were his friends - and probably classmates too.