Chapter 18

Theo's POV

I sat in my dads car as he drove us home. Staring out the window I saw how the clouds started to clear up a little bit from the previous rain. The birds were out flying again, searching for food. You could hear them chirp sometimes, and especially if you were like me - a werewolf.

"I think I've found that girl." My dad said, staring at the road in front of the car. He was still angry for what happened at my party, but I wasn't. I have not been that angry at her, I mean she had her reasons. We're only fifteen after all.

"Mhm?" I muttered, not really interested in what he had to say. He was probably suspecting a poor girl from the pack, who he's been seeing me being with like one time or two.

"So when I have dropped you off, I will be going to hers." He said and I nodded, but still not feeling so good about this. My stomach had a nervous feeling in the bottom of it. I didn't know why though, Stella wasn't someone who he would suspect, right?

The car stopped, making me look out the front window. There I saw the pack house, not the Alpha house. Why did he stop here?

"I'll drop you off here, see you later Theo." He said and I nodded as I took off the seat belt. Slowly I opened the car door and went out.

"Theo!" Someone shouted. I closed the car door and looked around. "Over here!" I saw my best friend, Aden, stand near the forest to the right of the pack house.

"Why you looking all nervous, man?" He asked me. Honestly, I didn't really know. Something isn't right, thats all I know.

I shrugged and answered him. "Don't know. Something isn't right..." He gave me a smile.

"Wanna go for a run?" He asked, probably because he was planning to run right now. I nodded and we went behind some trees and took our clothes off. Then we shifted. When we were on our paws we took our clothes in out mouths.

Aden's wolf was brown and he had bright blue eyes. His wolf wasn't as big as mine, but it wasn't small. He was going to be my beta, and he was the son of my dads beta, making his wolf bigger than everybody else's - except from the Alphas, like me.

My wolf was grey with a couple of black streaks in its fur. My eyes were green, very green. If you looked at them really close you could see some brown specks in the left one.

As we started running I felt free. I loved everything about this. The wind running trough my fur, the fresh air, running - I love running in general.

When I was running as fast as I could, I had to stop. Something is very wrong. I can just... Feel it.

'Whats up, dude? Why did you stop running?' Aden mind-linked me. He was confused. I was just standing still.

'Stella...' My wolf, Geo, howled. Is she hurt? Is she okey?

'We must check if she's okey!' My wolf told me. I nodded and slowly turned around. Faster than ever before, I ran to her house with a really confused friend trailing behind me.

The door was open and my dads car was standing in their front yard. I made my way into the house, still in wolf form.

My dad was sitting in the living room with her family. He smiled at me.

'Where's she?' I asked him trough the mind-link. His smile grew bigger and he looked really happy with something.

A high growl left my mouth and his smile faded. 'Where. Is. She?' I asked once again, angrily as I glared at him.

"I banned her from our territory." He said, with a evil smile creeping up upon his lips. I growled at him once again before leaving.

Stella's family didn't even look sad. What was wrong with them? Don't they have emotions? Their daughter was banned, their goddamn daughter! And Travis, one of my good friends, he just had a blank expression on his face. He always said that they were really close, before she left. He was always so sad after she left, but he had hope in her coming back. And now, when she's banned from our packs territory he wasn't even a little bit sad?

I ran into the forest and didn't stop until I was a few meters from the border. He can't just ban her! He, he just can't!

'Maddie...' Someone has to tell her about this. Last time Stella left, Maddie stopped talking, eating and having hope in life. She had just about started to communicate with everybody besides me, her mate and my parents when Stella came back. And now shes banned...

'Yeah? What is it lil' bro?' She asked happily. Oh god, I hope that Im not about to ruin her day.

'Dad banned Stella from our territory...' I told her. She went quiet for a long time until she spoke again. 'Why?' Her voice was broken and it sounded as she was about to cry anytime now.

I waited for a bit until I answered. 'She was my mate...' I said quietly, but high enough for her to hear. She gasped and mumbled small things that I couldn't hear.

'Why didn't she tell- why didn't you tell me?' She asked me. I didn't know. Maybe I thought that Stella would've told her?

I cut Maddie off. She will get to know eventually. I mean, dad will force me to tell everyone in the pack, probably really soon too.

Looking up at the darkening sky, I howled loudly.

My mate is gone, she will never come back. I will never see that beautiful smile of hers, that astonishing body she has and I will never breathe in her wonderful scent again. Never.

I howled again, in pain. From far away I could hear others howl in sympathy. But they don't know why I, their future alpha, was howling in pain. Unfortunately, they will, soon.

______________

Ooo.... Theo's POV ;))))

Ok so, I was getting my new phone today bUT it isn't working because - ugh ):

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!