Chapter 10

I stepped inside of the house I once called mine. I don't know what to think of it now. Am I even going to stay here for so long? At least I will go back multiple times a month, to the blood moon pack. They wouldn't be happy if I just left and never visited again to go back to the place where I grew up. Right now they are probably really sad. Even though I never joined their pack I was one of the best fighters there.

"Where have you been?" Willow asked me. I looked at the clock on the kitchen wall after I had taken off my shoes. 22:18 pm.

"The past day people have been recognizing me you know. So a car stopped and a girl came out and asked me lots of stuff," I answered her. Right now my body just wanted sleep, sleep and even more sleep.

"Goodnight," She placed a kiss on my forehead as she embraced me. I hugged her back and murmured a "goodnight" back to her and walked up to my room.

The toothbrush I used to use before I left was still in the bathroom. Thats kind of gross. Who would keep an old toothbrush thats not going to be used for god knows how long? This family!

I brushed my teeth and changed into my pajamas then I went to bed. As I closed my eyes I could feel how exhausted I was. Then I fell asleep.

"Hey baby girl" A woman was holding me in her arms. She poked my nose gently and smiled at me.

"Mom! Look at her eyes!" A little boy to the woman's left said. He was bending over to look at me. The boy couldn't be over two and a half years old.

"They are pretty, aren't they?" She asked whit her soft voice. The boy looked at the woman and nodded. He stared at me, especially my eyes.

"It looks like she has stars in her eyes, mom!" The boy said loudly. The woman hushed at him and looked down at me.

"Yes, it does look like they have stars in them," She said calmly and smiled at me.

I sat up. That dream, I haven't had it for years. Why was it coming back?

"School is in half an hour," Travis said as he walked past my door. Half an hour?

I went straight into the shower and washed my body quickly. Wrapped in a towel I rushed back into my room and chose clothes. I went for some ripped black jeans and a black t-shirt. I left my hair as it was after brushing it and brushing my teeth I went downstairs.

"Good morning," Travis said as he was eating some cereal. I rolled my eyes and went to look in the fridge, only to find out it was empty. Or just filled with things you couldn't eat for breakfast.

"What are you even eating cereal with?" I asked Travis. There was no yoghurt or milk home at the moment. He smiled at me. What did that mean?

"Water," He said chuckling. He knew how much I hated people who eat cereal with water.

"Euwww!" I said and went to look in the fruit bowl. My hand grabbed a banana and pealed it.

"You know, mom and dad got me a new motorcycle when you left with mine," Travis looked up from the discussing cereal and water mix. "So you can have the old one," He finished.

"Yes!" I said and threw the banana peal into the trashcan as I walked to the hall. I put on my shoes and a jacked.

"Bye!" I shouted, to let everyone in the house know that I was about to leave. The motorbike helmet went on my head and I turned on the motorbike.

"Let's go to school then," I murmured as I sat down on the bike and started driving to the building.

The familiar surroundings made me wanna puke. This wasn't really bringing up those good memories. Just the ones in which I had terrible headaches when I went home from school.