Chapter 3

"I'm going to school now!" I shouted as I picked up my bag and went outside before anyone could answer me with a "Okay honey, have fun", or a "Are you sure you don't want a ride there?"

I always walk to school. The 20 minute walk refreshes me. It calms my nerves before I have to enter the building where I'll have to endure schoolwork for hours. 

The reasons for my burning hate for the place they call "school"? The bullies that don't really bully me, rumors and of course all the rude teachers that decide how many hours I have to be in school. All these precious hours that I had to spend in school. It's a bit sad.

The large wooden doors that made up the enterence to the school building were constantly open in the morning. A feeling of dread started growing in the bottom of my stomach. This place didn't make me feel comfortable at all. *

"Hey look, its her," Someone said, I knew he meant me.

"The human," Someone said.

All these rumors about me being an human really wasn't true. No one, besides me, had seen my wolf. And I didn't want anyone to either.

Jokes on them.

But the weird thing was that the first time I shifted was when I just had turned seven.

I remember all that happened that night.

I was trying to sleep but I couldn't.

After my birthday party everyone went to sleep, but I couldn't sleep. I felt weird. Something was wrong.

I went outside, into the forest behind my house. I knew I always got calm when I was here.

Suddenly I felt my bones changing. They were changing positions and some new grow out. I could feel hair growing out from everywhere on my body. I was really scared.

But when I looked down and saw paws, that wasn't what shocked me. It was the color.

Dark, dark blue. Almost black. It was like the color of the night sky above me.

I swiftly got to the lake I knew was a few meters to my right.

I looked at the creature in the reflection in front of me. It was a big wolf. But I could not see the eyes neither their color. All I saw was the sky above me.

I didn't tell anyone what happened that day almost six years ago. Not even Madeleine who was, and is, the closest person to me.

But I still knew that I wasn't supposed to shift into a wolf that early. If I was the first born child I would shift at ten to thirteen and if I wasn't the first born it would've happened when I turn eighteen. But I can, since my 7th birthday, switch into my wolf and speak to her trough my mind.

Her name was Luceat, she had told me that it meant shine in latin. She also asked me if I knew that my name meant star the first time we talked. And oh boy I knew. Everybody had said that to me at least one time before.

"Why are you even in our pack? You aren't even a shifter!" Cindy, the biggest bitch of this school, stopped me. She was fourteen, but she was still a bitch. This was a school whit out any humans in it. It was easy to know, you could not smell any human in miles.

I have never cared about the bullies, they thought I was hurt by them. But nope, not at all. I was just annoyed that they were spending so much time trying to get me hurt.

"Well, Cindy, I am in the pack because they wanted me to be," I responded in hope she would leave me alone.

"And who are 'they'?" She asked, sounded bitchy as normal.

"Well, the alpha and luna," I answered walking to my locker glad she left me alone, this time.

I took out the stuff I needed for my lesson and then walked there. It wasn't gonna start in five minutes so I leaned back at the wall to wait.

Soon the teacher came and opened the door. Quickly I went in to the classroom and sat down at the back as I always did. In a couple of minutes the room was filled whit the people I called classmates.

"Ok," said our teacher, Dennis. "Today we will read page 345 to 357," He said load to make sure everyone heard it.

I opened up my book at page 345. I looked at the pictures on the sides. It were pictures of mythical creatures.

"Why are we gonna read about mythical stuff?" A girl asked. I couldn't remember her name.

Oh gosh! Was I about to forget everybody's names? I can't do that! Oh well, I could always learn them again I guess.

"Just start to read Ms. Winter" Dennis said. He was a good teacher, but he sure didn't look good. He had a big nose whit hairs sticking out of it and eyebrows so far apart that you would wonder how wide his head was. He had a big round belly that almost made him look pregnant. And on top of that; he wore the same clothes all the time.

The rest of the lesson I spent reading about those mythical creatures and greek gods and goddesses. It was quite boring but I guess it is worth knowing, for some stupid reason.

6 hours later

I was now walking home from school. There suddenly was one question circling around my mind. What am I gonna wear tomorrow at Madeleine's party?
I might as well ask her.

My phone were soon in my hand, calling Madeleine.

"Hey Stells," She was probably home from school by now. Well why shouldn't she be? Her school day ended an hour ago.

"Hey Maddie, uhm, there was this thing I wanted to ask you about,"

"Well, bring it on," Her voice was filled whit curiosity.

"Uhm, so what do you want me to wear for your party tomorrow?" I asked.

"Are you home right now?" Why would she ask that..?

"In like a minute or so... Wh-"

"Cause Im coming over" Her voice sounded a bit evil in some way. I couldn't argue whit her because she had already dropped the call.

I guess she is going to pick an outfit for me.

______________

Hope you liked it!
Vote and comment •3•

🌚