Chapter 17

Slowly I closed the door to the house. The low murmurs from the living room stopped as soon as I stepped into the house.

Oh god, this is creepy. My heart is going to stop. I don't feel well.

"Stella?" The voice, who I would assume is Willow's, said nervously. What have I done now?

"Yeah?" I tried to hold my voice stable, but with this creepy feeling over me I couldn't really.

"Can you come over here?" Connor, Willow's man, said. This was making me even more nervous if it possibly could.

Slowly I made my way into the living room. As I came in, everyone stared at me.

In there Willow and Connor, who I had heard, sat. Also Travis and... Jaxon?

I looked at Willow and Connor with my eyebrows tied together. They both gave me a half hearted smile and then looked at Jaxon. I looked at him too.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him lowly. My voice still sounded nervous and in the bottom of my stomach I could feel that something was wrong.

He smirked. "You see, a girl rejected her mate; my son, this week."

"And..?" I said, but I knew where he was going with this.

"I've heard that you're this girl." Jaxon said.

"And who've told you that?" I asked, raising my voice slightly.

"Thats not important. The thing thats important is that you've betrayed your pack." Jaxon said, I could tell that he's angry. To my relief, he wasn't as angry as he was on Theo's party. So I won't get killed today then? Good.

"You, Stella Adams, is now banned from the Paper Moon pack and territory - forever." Jaxon said and glared at me.

"Bu-"

"Pack your stuff and leave!" He said in his alpha tone. I shyly nodded and ran upstairs, to my already packed bags. Ever since I came back, just a few days ago, I hadn't packed anything up. You don't really know when you're gonna be going again, huh? So why hurry and pack up everything when you don't know if you will stay a day or a week? Thats kind of pointless, according to me that is.

After closing the bags I ran downstairs and took my helmet. I didn't even bother to hug my "family" and say goodbye, they didn't even care about me being banned. Their faces were blank, not showing any emotions at all.

'Karma' Luceat chuckled. Yeah, she was right. Bad karma.

I can't remember for how long I drove, longer than to the Blood Moon pack atleast. Because I certainly didn't stop there.

The motorbike coughed, telling me the gas was out. I jumped off it and started leading it. Right now, I just wanted to find somewhere to sleep.

"Need help?" I stiffed when I heard the voice. Clearly, there was a guy behind me. He was a werewolf, and I was one hundred precent sure of that. I was probably smelling gasoline, from the bike, and therefor he couldn't know if I was a human or not.

Slowly I turned around, seeing a guy who looked to be around seventeen. As usual, like everyone with werewolf traits, he looked good.

"Maybe," I said and took off my helmet so he could hear, and see, me.

He walked to the motorcycle and took it from me. I didn't mind, he wouldn't be able to drive away with it anyway.

"So, where are you going? And why are you out in the forest in the middle of the night?" He asked and looked down at me. Why did I have to be so short? I mean, he can easily just spit in my face right now.

"Hm, I don't know where I'm going and I'm out in the forest... Uhm, I'm kind of searching for somewhere to stay..." I said and he nodded understandingly.

"I'm Shaun by the way." He smiled at me.

"Stella." I smiled back at him.

"Uhm, I live over there," Shaun said and pointed to his right. "In my pa- I mean family's house." So he couldn't sense that I was like him then.

"In your pack house." I corrected him and he looked confused. Slowly he figured that I was a werewolf too, but my scent was covered by the gasoline smell.

"Thank God! I hate being with humans, they're so hard to talk to!" He said and smiled at me happily. Yeah, I have to agree on that. Humans are weird.

We walked over to his pack house. Shaun had told me that his dad was the packs third in command and that his packs name was Shadow Woods.

'That sounds so much better than Paper Moon!' Luceat told me, and I agreed. Whoever came up with 'Paper Moon' was very uncreative.

We parked my motorcycle outside of the pack house. Fortunately, most people was asleep. Being stared at isn't something that I like.

We walked into the pack house. When the warmth of the house hit me, I realized how could I really was. Even though I am a werewolf, and shouldn't be freezing so easily, I was very could.

The pack house itself was very cosy, but still modern. I liked it.

We were soon standing in front of a big wooden door. "Knock." Shaun murmured to me, and so I did.

"Enter" A dark voice said. Shaun opened the door and stepped in, with me in the lead.

"Shaun?" The man, who probably was the alpha, sounded surprised. "What brings you here, in the middle of the night?" The alpha-guy asked Shaun. He probably didn't realize that I stood here, or he choose not to look at me.

"I was out for a walk, you see. And then I found Stella," He said, turning to me. The alpha glanced at me, but looked back at Shaun quickly to hear what he had to say.

"She basically needs a new pack." Shaun said. The alpha looked at me.

"And why do you need a new one?" The alpha said.

"I got kicked out of mine." I said lowly. The alpha got curious.

"And why were kicked out?" He said, playing with a pen between his fingers.

"Betrayal." I said lowly and shrugged.

"Which kind?" The alpha asked. Shaun looked curious too.

"I rejected the soon-to-be alpha as my mate..." I murmured, but made sure that the alpha could hear.

He nodded slowly. "I think you should get some rest, and tell me more tomorrow." The alpha said and looked at Shaund. They were probably mind-linking.

Shaun led me to a room. It kind of looked like a hotel room of some sort, but I'm glad that they had a nice room for me to stay in.

"Thanks." I told him and gave him a quick hug before he left. The bags, which still both were placed on my back, I laid down on the bed. Once I had found my pajamas, a yellow t-shirt and a pair of blue sleeping shorts, I put it on. I looked a bit like the Swedish flag, or the Ukrainian one. Yellow and blue.

I lifted down the bags and laid down on the bed. What a long day.

__________________

WOAH!!!

Uhm, Im getting a new phone tomorrow and I am so happy right now. (Notice the sarcasm.) Even though my phone I have right now sucks, Im not really excited :>

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!

update: omg I clicked "werewolf" as a category and this book came up as "hot right now" (or whatever it is xD) and "new books" and two others :D