Chapter 34

I slowly pulled back from whispering in his ear. Shocked was an understatement, he looked more than shocked. If that even was possible. He frowned and scratched his neck, thinking. When he stopped scratching it looked like a light bulb popped up over his head, in my imagination I could see one. And the light was making me want to blink and look another way.

"A p-pri-" He stuttered, but we cut him off, all five. We shook our heads at him, telling him to keep silent about it. When we stopped shaking our heads he nodded, understanding that he must be keeping his mouth shut about this.

"Why are you here on our territory?" Patrick asked me in confusion. I gave him a weak smile and let Cylinda answer, "She joined our pack yesterday."

"But why can't I mind-link her then?" He asked, Cylinda just stared at him. She was a Luna, but she was still a witch. I am unsure if she can mind-link with anyone in the pack or not, being their Luna.

"I can't mind-link you either..." The werewolf girl said to me, confused to why this was happening. So I forgot to tell them about the mind-link thing? Guess I have to explain it to them now.

"Err, so, uh. My best friend Madeleine is the only one who can mind-link me ... And ... A guy ..." I said, unsure if I wanted to tell them about him. They all nodded slightly and looked at me. We were still drawing attention from the people in the waiting room, but I didn't really care. They would figure out eventually.

"So, are her hands - and your - fine?" I asked, coming back to what we were here to do. Eris hands didn't smell horrible anymore, but Patrick's hand had left a smell of burnt flesh in the air, which wouldn't go away.

"Yeah, you can go." He said and we all nodded and walked out of the building. Eris thanked me for making her hands feel good again and gave me a hug, of course I hugged back.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She said happily when she released me from the hug. She had a big bright smile on her lips as she spoke to me. I smiled back at her, to be nice and because I liked this girl.

"I have to go home now and eat dinner. I'll see you at school?" She asked me. I shrugged, I hadn't thought about school yet, to be honest I haven't thought about nearly anything besides getting a pack or somewhere to stay. Eris furrowed her eyebrows, "You are going to school, right?" She asked in confusion. I shrugged again, I really didn't know.

"Don't know. I mean, I would-"

"Yes, yes she is going to school." Cylinda cut me off. Eris smiled and then waved at us before leaving. I watched her run to a couple of houses before she was just a little dot. Then I turned around, facing Cylinda with a raised eyebrow.

"I will talk to the principal." She said, and I nodded. We all started walking back to the pack house, which I thought was a bit weird. Didn't they have houses to go to? Cylinda should at least go to the Alpha's house, where she probably lives with her mate.

When we were getting closer to the pack house I could see something standing in front of it. I looked at it, trying to see what it was. And then I saw it.

"My motorbike!" I squealed and ran up to my bike. To my luck, my helmet was on the ground next to my motorbike. The bike was cleaned and filled up with gas. I clapped my hands and was as excited as a kid on Christmas.

"Is that yours?" Someone asked from behind me. I turned around and almost bumped into the vampire guy. Slowly I nodded, "Yeah."

"Really?" He said, raising his eyebrows. He sounded like he didn't believe me. I could see that he liked my motorbike, by the way he looked at it. In his eyes was jealousy, and he looked like he wanted to marry it. But unfortunately, it's mine. And I am the one who's marrying it, if someone would.