Chapter 28

I looked at John, with a look asking for how long we will stay. Hoping that he would say something like a couple of hours. He shrugged, "We were just going to get those things that I missed."

"Alright..." I said and gave my friends a sad smile. They returned one each, and Caleb looked down at the floor.

"Uhh, so where's the room then? I've forgotten." John said and scratched his neck.

"This way..." I said lowly and started walking. Past the living room, past the kitchen, to the left ant then to the right.

"Here it is." I said and placed my hand on the cold handle, then pushed it down. The door creaked when I opened it. When I saw the room again I noticed that nobody had touched a thing, besides the bed which was made.

"So what did I forget to pick up?" John asked as he looked around in the room, not noticing anything that could belong to me.

"Just a couple of things..." I said as I opened the wardrobe. The dress was hanging there, and the tiara was not touched.

"Why do you have those things?" John asked from behind me, I had forgotten that he was there for a second. I turned around to face him, "I ask myself that question too."

"What do you mean by that? Is it something you regret buying?" He asked as he looked at the gemstones on the dress. I shook my head.

"It must have been really expensive..." He was standing beside me now, wanting to take a closer look at the dress. I could tell that he hadn't seen the tiara yet.

I shook my head again, making him frown. "How could it not have been expensive? It has gems all over it!" He looked at me, making me chuckle a little bit. He looked quite silly when he frowned.

"I didn't buy it." I told him. He nodded slowly, but he was still frowning.

"So someone bought it for you?" I shook my head once again. I really don't know where it's from.

"Did you steal it?!?" He took a step back, thinking that I was a thief. I shook my head and chuckled at his reaction. "But you said that it was yours?"

"Honestly, I don't know how I got it." I said and turned back to the wardrobe. The dress is yet another mystery in my life.

"And what is that?" John said, pointing at the tiara on the shelf over where the dress were hanging. So now he notices it.

"Just another of my things." I said and took the dress off of the hanger. He frowned, "Let me get it for you then..." I was just about to stop him, when he screamed. His hand touched the tiara right when I was going to speak.

"Ouch! Why do you have a silver thing?" John asked as he was shaking his hand. It smelled burnt flesh, even though he just touched the silver for a second.

"I said that I had a silver thing, right?" He nodded and looked back up at the tiara. His eyes wasn't focusing on it though, he was in his thoughts.

After a minute he snapped out from his thoughts and turned his head towards me, "But how will we get it out of here?" His head turned back and now he was looking at the tiara. "Why do you even have a tiara, in silver?" He asked. His grey eyes looked back at me, asking if I had any ideas.

"Hm, I don't know." I began, "But it will be easy getting it out of here." I said and reached up for the tiara and grabbed it. John's eyes widened.

"How?" He asked, I answered him with a simple shrug and left the room. John had to run to catch up with me, and he did. When he was walking besides me he looked at me, curiously.

"Hm, can you keep secrets?" I asked him. He frowned once again, but nodded.

"Maybe this will make you understand." I said and made him bow. When I let him control his body again, he looked terrified.

"Wait? Are you a werewolf-witch hybrid?" He asked and dragged a hand trough his dark hair.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "No, dumbass. Ask your wolf instead."

'He can ask his wolf, right?' I asked Luceat.

'Mhm.' She answered, she sounded like she was doing something else and didn't relly care about me.

'Well, I am actually doing something. Bye!' She said and disappeared. Well, I will probably don't see her for a while then.

"What?!?" John gasped, "You're a princess?!?" I nodded and turned around, to go to the car.

"We need to tell Alph-"

"No, no we don't." I said, he nodded as if I was his alpha and just used my alpha tone on him.

"Let's just go to the car."

The ride back was longer than I wanted it to be. It was filled with loads of questions from John, which I didn't know half of the answers to. Halfway trough the car ride, I didn't bother to answer his questions anymore.

I leaned my head against the window, and looked out. The sky, which usually was bright blue, is dark. The color of my wolf, but a little bit darker. I wonder if you could compare her eyes to the sky, but I still don't know the color of them.

The darkness revealed all of the thousand stars. They were now shining at us, and I tried to find some zodiac signs. I could find the one called Big dipper, but none of the others I could. The car was moving to fast and all the trees beside the road were covering the stars.

I decided to get some rest, and closed my eyes. Shortly, I could feel me getting more tired each second.

"Stella?" The little girl said. She was standing in front of me and leaning against a wall.

I looked up at her and nodded as I gave her a smile. She smiled back at me and came to sit down on the wooden bench I was sitting on. We both turned our bodies, so we looked into each others eyes.

"You know about the mind-link thing, right?" I nodded at her and she gave me a half hearted smile.

"And you know that it doesn't work for you?" I nodded once again, this time her smile was warming.

"But you and me, we can talk in our heads, right?" She asked. A big smile spread itself all over my lips, and I nodded again.

"That is mind-linking, the doctor said that you can do it with me, but nobody else. She also said that she don't know why you only can do it with me." The little girl said. We smiled at each other.

"It's okay. You're my best friend Maddie, and I like that only you can mind-link me!" I said it seriously, and the atmosphere felt serious. Until I giggled, and we both went happy.

"I wish you were my sister! Instead of Theo being my brother!" I agreed with a nod.

The car stopped, and woke me up. Swiftly I unlocked the seat belt and opened the car door. Then I covered the tiara with the dress, and went inside of the house.

While I was walking through the corridor, many people took a curious look at the shimmering piece of fabric and gems in my hands. I had folded it around the tiara, and you couldn't see that it was a dress.

"Stella!"

___________________

Ugh, this chapter was a pain in the asssssssss !!!

Anyways, I hope that you had a nice day - or will have one!
Take care!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!