Chapter 11

"Medeleine?" He asked, shocked. "Like the alphas daughter?" He asked. Technically she's not their real daughter, but he can think so if he wants.

"Yeah. Madeleine, Maddie, Mads, Addie, the alphas daughter, whatever you wanna call her," I said whit a 'duh' tone. He scratched his neck. This boy was quite good looking with his fluffy brown hair and his attractive clothing style.

I looked up at his face. "Well then; whats her favorite food?" He asked. As if he knew, pfft.

"Pizza. And it needs to have pineapple, olives and mozzarella on it. And it needs to be home made. She likes it the most when Rachel does it, because she isn't really that good at cooking. But Rachel sure is," I said. I remember those pizzas Rachel made. The best pizza I've ever tasted.

"She always says that it is sushi..." Mason says.

"She hates sushi," I said and chuckled. Mason looked confused.

"Wait, do you know her?" I asked him and he nodded. We had been moving as we talked and now we stood next to a green wall. The paint was really old and was falling apart. There was a hole in the wall and you could see the bricks which the school was made of.

"Yeah, we've known each other for about a year or so. She was the first one who talked to me when I first moved here," He said and sat down on a bench besides the wall, waiting for the teacher to come and open the classroom.

"But then you'd know that she really isn't the alphas daughter?" I said but it sounded like a question. I sat down next to him on the old wooden bench.

"What?" So he didn't know after all. Why hasn't she told him? Well she lied about her favorite food, but thats something she does quite often. Lie about small things.

"She was found in the forest when she was about three, a week after me," I said and laid my head back at the wall. The bench sounded a bit weird when I moved.

"A week after you?" He asked me. I nodded and looked at the wall in front of us. It was green as the one behind us, but the paint on it looked new.

"They found me in the woods when I was a baby," I shrugged and let my right hand go thru my hair.

"Oh," He said. I could feel him staring at me.

"Its no biggie," I said and looked at him. "They probably had a really good reason to leave me. And Im happy without them," I said as the teacher came and opened the classroom. Me and Mason had three classes together.

We walked into the classroom and sat down next to each other. I was sitting next to the window so I could look out whenever I wanted to. Like right now.

"Which pack did you live at before?" I asked Mason. He said that he moved here a year ago and probably joined our pack too.

"The blood moon pack," Mason said. It was the pack I lived at before. But he moved only a year ago? Why didn't I recognize him?

"What? When did you move here?" I asked. He was really confused by the looks of it.

"I moved here last year in december," He said. It was august now. But then we would've met there?

"But then I must've met you? I mean I lived there for almost two years..." I said making him even mire confused. He looked quite cute though.

"Did you really move her in december? I am well known in the blood moon pack, if you moved i december you must've heard of me!" Now it was my turn to be confused.

"Wait, why are you well known there?" He asked making me face palm.

"I was the strongest and the best fighter there!" I said and he looked surprised. Almost as I just said that I was pregnant whit his child. Wait what?