Chapter 33

She gasped, as the others in the room. We were all stunned by what just happened to her hands, when they touched mine. That wasn't supposed to happen, that can't happen. It's physically impossible! They should be as read and smell as bad as before, and she should go to a doctor. But no, her hands were perfectly fine. 

I squeezed and turned her hands repetitively, but she wasn't hurt. Not at all. But she must have been hurt just seconds ago because the smell of burnt flesh was still circling around in the air around us. I looked her in the eyes, "Do they feel ... Normal?" I asked, hoping that she would say no and that my eyes just tricked me and made her hands look normal. We were all waiting for her answer, and to say that my stomach didn't feel good when she nodded was an understatement. It felt like it had twisted itself and then tried to merge out from my skin.

"We need to get you to a doctor, Eris. Even though your hands might feel well, they don't smell good at all. We'll take you to the pack doctor and he'll have a look on them." Cylinda said, making us all nod. Me and the vampire boy - who I still don't know the name of - helped Eris up and let her lean against us on the way. Even though her hands felt normal, she hadn't recovered from the pain.

"Why did you touch it?" I asked Eris as we walked trough the corridor. My curiousness was to big to calm down, so I had to ask before I went mad. 

She sighed, "I just wanted to pick it up, to see the details of it. It was so pretty, I couldn't keep my hands off it." It sure is pretty, with those white gemstones and the silver metal. When I first saw it I was stunned, it isn't just some plastic piece of junk - it is real metal and gems. Where it came from was unclear, I hope nobody stole it to put it on my head while I was unconscious.

"Here we go." Cylinda said when we had walked over a little road, to another house. She was holding up the door for us to come in. Me and the boy let Eris go in herself because we all wouldn't fit in the doorway. Fortunately, she did it well without falling or looking like it was painful to her. She must be recovering from the pain right now, making it easier for her to do stuff without it hurting her.

Cylinda stared into the air for a couple of seconds, she was probably mind-linking the doctor to come here and take a look at Eris hands. And I was right, shortly a man came rushing from the corridor. He bowed his head in respect for the Luna and then looked at everybody else.

"So, who is hurt?" He asked us all. We all looked over at Eris who gave the doctor a weak smile. She wasn't proud of being hurt, but who would? He looked her over and then frowned, "Where are you hurt?" He asked as he could not see anything bleeding or any places on her that looked hurt. 

Eris hold up her hands, making the doctor frown even more. He walked up to her and took her wrists in his hands, looking at her hands, just as I did minutes ago. Then he looked at Cylinda, still frowning. He didn't understand anything. Maybe he thought that this was some kind of prank we were pulling on him. He let go of Eris' wrists and walked up to his Luna. His faces showed nothing else than confusion when he spoke, "I can't see anything wrong with her hands."

"I'll let her explain." Cylinda said and turned towards me. The doctor did the same. He looked at me and then at the tiara which was placed on my head, just for a second. He walked up to me, giving me a questioning look, wanting me to explain.

I could either do it the boring way, or the fun way. And as the person I am, I'll choose the fun way.

"Touch it." I said and took the tiara off my head. He looked at me and then at it, skeptical. He didn't know how to act, else than touch the tiara. And so he did. When his hand landed on the beautiful silver ring he squealed in pain, drawing everybody in the waiting rooms attention. He excused himself as he was holding his hand. 

I put on the tiara again, and it felt as nice as before.

"Give me your hands." I said, looking at the man. He frowned and looked up at me, meeting my serious eyes. I tried to look as serious as possible, and to my relieve I succeed. 

"Why?" He asked, not wanting to give me his hands.

"Trust me, give me your hands." I said, almost demanding him to do it. He reached his hands out to me. The right one was all read and had the horrible smell of burnt flesh radiating from it. So he was right handed. Not really the greatest information, but you never know when you can use it.

I took his wrist in my hand, the same way I did with Eris' hands. And as I expected, his hand turned normal. He was shocked, he almost choked on his own breath. His eyes was widened, I expected nothing less. Everybody had widened eyes when I spoke to them about the princess thing, or did this. But I have only done this two times now.

"H-ow did y-you?" He asked, backing away from me a bit. His way of talking and from the way he acted drew many peoples attention. They were probably curious of what happened, and I wont blame them. I would be curious too.

I shook my head, "I don't know." He frowned at me, as if he thought that I was lying. He didn't trust me, nor my words. As he was staring down at his hand I took some time to look him up and down. He has dark brown hair and as usual, he is muscular. His outfit was a black t-shirt, a pair of dark jeans and a white coat that screamed doctor from long way. If I was correct, I would say that he is about 26 years old and has probably not found his mate yet.

"Liar. If you knew how to do it, then you know how." He said cockily when he had got some courage. I growled loudly, making him almost jump back. I glared at him, "Now I wish that I wouldn't have healed your hands." I said lowly and took a step forward.

He growled back, even higher, "Don't step closer, kid." He said cockily, once again. His attitude is definitely going on my nerves. But instead of coming up with a great comeback I laughed a little and grinned. He looked weirdly at me, as if I was crazy.

"I wouldn't say so if I was you, Patrick." Cylinda chuckled. He frowned at her and then looked at her the same way as he recently looked at me, "And why shouldn't I? She's just a kid!"

Me, Cylinda and the three teenagers laughed, making him even more confused. "She's a higher rank that you, Pat." Cylinda said when she had stopped laughing. Patrick furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"What? But I'm Beta, she can't be a higher rank than me. She's just a kid!" He claimed. That got me wondering, why did the Beta work as a pack doctor? Maybe he's just a stand in for someone?

"She is." Cylinda said calmly. But that was the opposite of what Patrick was right now, he was everything besides calm. He was confused, angry, and even more confused.

"Is she an Alpha's daughter?" He asked after he had been thinking for a while. Cylinda shook her head and gave him a goofy smile. He however didn't return one, he found this situation weird. And I? I don't know, I was just standing there and listening to their conversation.

"Higher rank." Cylinda said, still with that same goofy smile on her lips.

"She can't be an Alpha, nor a Luna. She is too young." He said, thinking. I could tell he was thinking hard, he couldn't figure a thing out though.

"Still, higher rank." Cylinda said. Her smile had turned into a playful one and I could tell that she found this situation hilarious. 

"She can't be a higher rank." Patrick stated, but he was wrong. We all shook our heads. He was still confused, really confused.

"What do you think this is?" I asked him after taking off the tiara once again. He looked over at me and shrugged.

"A silve- How the hell can you hold that thing?" He asked in panic. His eyes widened once again. 

"I am the only one who can hold this, or even touch it." I told him and put it on again. I gave him a little playful smile and leaned forward to his ear and whispered, "Can you guess what I am now?"

___________________________

this chapter is written on my computer :D

1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY FOR THIS BOOK YAY

I hope that you've had a nice day/will have one! Take care!!!!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT