Chapter 21

Stella's POV (whoa, why am I changing the POV so much :O)

"Stella, is your wolf gone?" Shaun asked me. My eyes widened, that could not be true. Just because silver didn't hurt me my wolf wasn't gone, right? As I started to think about a life without my wolf my heart started beating faster and I started to hyperventilate.

'Rude!' Luceat growled at Shaun. So she wasn't gone?

'Nope!' Luceat chuckled. 'You're not getting rid of me that easily!' Her chuckle turned into an evil laughter.

My breathing was normal by the time Luceat spoke. I tilted up my head from the floor to meet Shaun's eyes. Confidently I shook my head and showed him my wolf's eyes. When he saw them he nodded slowly.

"But why can you touch the tiara then?" He asked in confusion. I shrugged, I had no idea. Both of us stared at it in confusion.

'A princess who can't touch her tiara isn't a princess. Thats why you can touch your tiara. Because it's yours.' Luceat explained. What? But I am not a princess?

'Yes, yes you are.' Luceat was as serious as she could be. She must be speaking the truth.

"Because it's mine..." I said and picked it up. "The tiara is mine." I said and put it on my head, where it was on my head before I threw it away.

"What?" Shaun was really confused. He looked like he saw a llama give birth to a hippo through its mouth.

"I am a princess..." I whispered, now confused myself. How could I, a teenage werewolf girl, be a princess?

"What?" Shaun seemed to be talking with his wolf for a bit, before he bowed. The pack doctor did the same. I was really weirded out right now.

"We need to tell the alpha." Shaun said, dragging me with him out of the building. Before I could say anything we were in the pack house, walking to the alpha's office. Everyone we walked past bowed. It made me feel weird... It made me feel... Powerful.

Shaun stopped and knocked on a door, making a voice tell us to enter. When we were standing in the room I looked around. It was some kid of living room. In a coach some people, and the alpha, sat. They however didn't bow like the other people we had walked past in the house. It made Luceat mad, and she growled.

"Alpha." Shaun said and bowed to show his respect for his alpha. The alpha sat with his arm around a lady's shoulders. She was probably the luna of this pack.

"Shaun?" The alpha said, making it sound like a question. And it obviously was one too, he was asking why Shaun was here.

"And?" The alpha looked over at me, he had forgotten my name.

"Stella." Shaun filled in. "Princess Stella." He said. Everybody in the couch looked over at me.

"Princess?" The alpha asked. I nodded as an answer. He frowned. Luceat growled and the sound echoed in my head.

'Why are you growling?' I asked her, she didn't really growl that often compared to others wolfs. Luceat was more of the quiet type.

'Why are they not bowing? You're a princess!' She growled angrily.

'Chill. Its not like we can force them to bow in front of us!' I said, in hope of her calming down. But she didn't, she just chuckled evilly. After that the alpha and the others bowed, but it didn't look like they did it willingly.

"What the heck?" A red haired teenage girl whispered. "H-how did y-you?"

Luceat was laughing evilly, did she really force them to do that?