Chapter 23

"A weird thing?" He asked, quoting what I just said. A nod was what I answered him with. I just wanted him to see it.

My hands began to shake a tiny bit when they reached for the closet handle. Slowly I opened the closet door, revealing the dress. After I took it off I hung it in the closet, just so I wouldn't have to look at it. The tiara I left on a shelf over where the dress was hanging.

"Why do you have-?" Caleb asked, but I cut him off. I didn't really want to answer all off his questions. "Try to pick up the tiara." I demanded him. He frowned.

"Try to pick it up?" He asked, but did as I said when I glared at him. "Ouch! Thats silver!" He said, holding his hand just as Shaun did before today. And apparently Ivy too.

Easily I picked up the tiara. Caleb gave me some looks and murmured things like "how? but thats silver!".

"Its my tiara..." I said and put it on my head. "Apparently, I am a princess." I shrugged.

"A princess, what? Was that why my wolf demanded me to bow for you?" Caleb was confused. His eyebrows were tied together. I gave him a little smile.

"But please, don't tell anyone about it." I said and took off the tiara. He nodded as I put the tiara on the shelf and closed the closet. "You have my word on it." He said and held a hand on his heart. Not literally on his heart, on his chest above his heart.

"Good."

We walked out of the room and closed the door. "So where are we going now?" I asked him. He obviously knows the way around the house, so I could just follow him around for the evening.

"The pack usually goes for a run about now." He said and I nodded. Even though I've been out for a run earlier it could be nice to go for another.

"Shall we go out and join them?" He asked and I nodded. We started making our way out. I already knew how to get out. It was something I felt was important to know as soon as I get to a place.

After a couple of minutes we were outside of the house. There stood about a hundred people. They were probably the ones who was going on a run. As we walked into the crowd people bowed for Caleb. Not for me though, I didn't really want them to anyways.

"Caleb!" A high pitched voice screamed, making me jump back a bit. A girl, probably Caleb's age, who looked a bit slutty came up to him. "Hi, Caleb!" She said in the same tone. Her voice annoyed me, I am quite surprised that my ears aren't bleeding right now.

"Hi Vanessa." Caleb said. He didn't seem very excited. So this was one of the pack sluts? Caleb looked at me and confirmed that with a single raising of one eyebrow. Then he looked back at the girl, Vanessa I think her name was.

"Who's she?" She said rudely, towards me. Luceat growled and muttered something like, "don't disrespect a princess".

"This is Stella." Caleb said and turned towards me. Vanessa glared at me. She obviously wanted to have Caleb's attention.

"Okey..." She said. "Can I talk to her for a minute?" She said and winked at Caleb. He nodded, relieved that she was gone. For now.

"Okay, little girl. Keep your paws of my Caleb!" Vanessa said angrily. If they were mates, Caleb would've greeted her with a kiss and he wouldn't have been so annoyed around her. So he is not hers.

"Your Caleb? You two don't really look like mates to me." I said, if she could be rude. I could be too.

"You are a bitch!" She said. I wonder where she got that from, because last time I checked I was a virgin. 100% virgin then, 100% virgin now.

"I shouldn't disrespect me if I was you." I said, warning her. What would happen if she disrespected me? I don't really know. But when a pack member disrespects their alpha, thats no good.

"And why should I respect you? I bet your wolf is super weak and small." Vanessa said. I just chuckled at her comment. Caleb, who probably were overhearing our conversation chuckled too.

"Why are you laughing?" Vanessa asked Caleb, making him laugh even harder.

"Her wolf is bigger than mine, faster than mine and it wouldn't surprise me if it was stronger too!" Caleb laughed.

Vanessa's jaw dropped, the people who were overhearing conversations jaws dropped too.

"Show us then, show us your wolf." She said, trying to sound cocky. I nodded and went behind a tree. The clothes I had on, I took off. When I was naked I shifted. Luceat howled in happiness, she loved being out. I picked up the clothes in my mouth and went out to show myself to the people.

If I said that they were shocked before, when Caleb said how big and fast my wolf was, that was an understatement. Their mouths were open and eyes really widened. Caleb just smiled. And Vanessa, her expression was priceless. Her eyes were as big as oranges and her jaw was almost touching her boobs. Although her boobs were pressed up to almost her chin.

"Blue?" Some people murmured. Others were talking about how big I was.

I walked to Caleb, telling him to change with a look. Vanessa was still staring at me. She was speechless.

I heard many people gasp when Caleb came to stand next to me in his wolf form. I was clearly a little bit bigger than him. Then people started to go behind trees, changing into their wolves. I assume that Caleb had said something through the mind-link.

Vanessa's wolf was much smaller than mine. Her wolf was white, too bad I've never liked white wolves. The eyes was blue. And to my liking, she was very slow and couldn't keep up with Caleb even when he jogged.

I ran around looking at the other peoples wolves. Many of them were grey. Thats a color I love on wolves, it's such a basic color but still so pretty. I counted the brown ones, I got to 11. The grey ones I didn't even bother to count, they were easily over 40. The rest 40 wolves was other colors. Some blond, caramel, multicolored, white and two black.

Swiftly I ran between lots of wolves. The wind stroke my fur and Luceat howled in enjoyment. And so I did.

I looked around, in a bush a few meters away a wolf was standing. It looked at us while we ran. But I had stopped running. Slowly I was walking towards the wolf in the bush. When it noticed me it started to walk backwards, until it hit a tree. You could tell that it wasn't from Caleb's pack.

The wolf was black with a few white spots on its left ear. I sniffed the air, it didn't smell rogue.

I went behind another bush and shifted back, putting on my hoodie. The hoodie was almost down to my knees, so I didn't put on my leggings.

"Shift." I said to the wolf. And so it did. In front of me was a man, a very tall man. But I don't think that he is a man, yet. He must be around 17, like Caleb and Shaun.

"What were you doing in the bush?" I asked him, looking up at his face. He had a couple of scars on his face and chest. The rest of his body was covered up by the bush.

He shrugged, "Why do you want to know?".

"Because you were literally spying or staring at this pack." I said and he smirked.

"Your wolf is cool." He said. Why did he even say that?

"Err, okay. But why were you looking at this pack?" I said and placed my hands on my waist.

"My alpha wanted me to find a blue wolf, and tell it that it needs to come with me." He said.

"And why should I come with you?" I asked him. This was weird, his alpha told him to get me?

He shrugged and ran his hand through his black hair. "Just come with me and you can talk to him. He just told me to get you." He said. I nodded slowly.

"Okay... I guess I'll come then..."

________________

Thank you sososososososososo much for 1k reads! (and 60 votes) I love you all! and I hope you love the book!!! :))) <3 <3

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE