Chapter 13

Saturday.

What to do?

Maybe I should be healthy and go out and run for an hour or so. Or I'll just stay in bed.

Even though the second choice was tempting, I did go out for a run. Not for an hour though. Half an hour. Right now I had stopped at a café and am currently sipping on a glass of juice. I was listening to everyones conversations around me.

"What are you gonna do? He doesn't like kids" A man said to a woman, who was sitting on the other side of the table of him. She looked really nervous.

"But he's my fiance..." The woman began, but didn't finish. She was probably pregnant with some guys kid, and the guy hated kids. Her eyes were pointing down at something on her lap as she sighed heavily.

"I know. But still; He hates children. He would get super angry if he heard that you were pregnant!" The man said. Humans are quite weird. I don't understand why the man who wants to spend his whole life with her would get angry if she was pregnant. Isn't it every mans dream to get kids? Or its just the man who's speaking to her who is a bit stupid.

"Charles, even though you think he will get mad, he wont. I know him," The woman said as she angrily put on her coat and stormed out from the café. Charles, if that was his name, just looked like he was in his own thoughts.

When I had no juice left in the glass I left the café to walk home. Outside the sun was shining upon the sky. There were a couple of clouds on the blue heaven and the wind was stroking my bare legs and arms.

It was still august and I was running in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt with a sports bra underneath it. Otherwise I would sweat like a pig, and thats something I'd rather not do. Even though I'm part wolf, and shouldn't really sweat that much, for some reason I do.

As I put up my hair in a ponytail I could sense an familiar aroma. Mint and a tiny bit of pizza. I looked around, to find where it came from. Or more exactly, where he was. As my brown eyes were looking around they met a pair of blue ones. I knew exactly who owned those. Theo.

We stared at each other for a bit, until I realized what I was doing. I looked at the ground before sprinting off. When I was so far away from him I stopped. Only to see a forest. Maybe my wolf wants to run for a bit too?

'Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!' Luceat said. She was really excited because I rarely shifted into my wolf. I had only done it a couple of times before. Once when I was seven and two more times when I was far away in the woods.

Slowly I walked longer and longer into the forest. This made me feel at home, all the birds chirping, the beautiful trees and their leaves who soon will be changing colors and fall off. The green grass on the ground and all the flowers with their different colors. All this. It made me feel calm.

I sat down for a bit. Just listening to the birds melody and the wind brushing trough the leaves. After a little while I got up and looked around. When I didn't see anybody around I took off my clothes and changed into my wolf. I took up the clothes in my mouth and ran around in the forest. When I didn't feel like running anymore, I changed back and put on my clothes. Slowly I started walking out from the forest.

I swiftly turned around when I heard a stick break. In front of me was a wolf. It had typical wolf colours; grey with a bit of blackish. One of the eyes was brown and the other one was blue. It looked a but like an husky, but I knew that it was a wolf.

"Change," I said to the wolf when I saw the clothes it had in its mouth. The wolf went behind a big tree and changed into a human. It was a boy, he looked to be about fourteen, and he wasn't from my pack.

"Which pack are you from?" I asked the boy. He bit his lip and sat down on a big stone.

"None," He said and looked up at me. I could tell that he was really nervous by the way he looked at me.

"Rogue..." I murmured and looked down. I've met rogues before, but not on my own. I know that they are really dangerous.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. He put his hands in his hair and then down at the stone. I could hear him sigh lowly.

"Trying to join a pack..." He murmured, but I heard it. I nodded and looked at the boy. He was quite muscular. I assume he's a good fighter too.

"Perhaps you can join mine," I said and he smiled, showing his teeth. "We can go there now," I said and he stood up. We started to walk. "And we'll have to hope that the alphas son isn't there," I murmured quietly.

"Why?" He asked. So he has really good hearing too. Well, all shifters has. But he could hear me whisper as quiet as a mouse.

"What?" I asked. He looked at me as if I said that 83 + 1 was 4, or something like that.

"Why should we hope that the alphas son isn't there?" He asked and stopped, probably thinking something terrible would happen if Theo was there.

"Can you keep secrets?" No one knew that I was Theo's mate. Not even Maddie. Well, Theo did, and I. I felt weird about me knowing that he was my mate, I wasn't supposed to feel the sparks or the attraction for him until I was eighteen. This is making my mind go all fuzzy...

"Yeah, why?"

"The alphas son, Theo, is my mate. But I rejected him. Nobody knows that Im his mate, and I want to keep it that way," I said and he nodded. The rest of the walk was fun. The boy had told me that his name was Joey and that he in fact was fourteen.

"Heres the pack house," I said and we walked in. Small growls were heard from the living room. Probably because Joey was a rouge.

"Chill," I shouted to them as we walked past. When we were outside of the alphas office, I told Joey to knock on the door.

"Come in," I heard Jaxon say and I opened the door. Jaxon was still looking angry, has he been angry since Theo's party?

"This is Joey. He wants to join our pack," Jaxon looked at Joey and then back at me.

"No," Jaxon simply said and looked back at his papers.

"No? Jaxon, look at these mussels," I said and held up Joeys arm. "Don't we need new warriors? Plus; Joey knows how to fight rouges!" I said. Now it was my turn to get angry.

"We don't have anywhere for him to live, and he's a rouge," Jaxon said, still looking down at his papers.

"Well then... I'm going back to the blood moons for a week or so. Bye!" The blood moons would never say no to a good fighter.

"You can't just leave like that!" Jaxon said and growled lowly at me. I growled back at him and turned around.

"Yes I can, bye!" I said and dragged Joey with me.

"We're going to the blood moon's. They will accept you there. Plus; theres some super nice people there, not like these," I said and started walking in the direction of my house.

"Where are we going?" Joey asked me in confusion. He probably didn't get anything and was just following me because he didn't know how to find anything around here.

"To my house to get my motorbike, then we're going to the blood moon pack," I said and turned left. Joey followed every step I took. Even though the sun was about to set in half an hour or so, I was going there to get this boy a pack.

_______________

Hmm... I dunno what I think about this chapter honestly.

Hope you liked it though!
And I know, I knooow, that shes really selfish! But thats her character!