Chapter 24

I put on my leggings, ready to go with this man-ish boy to meet his alpha. While my thoughts wondered all over the place he stared at me. Just stared at me...?

Caleb and other wolves had realized that this guy and I was talking and growled at him. Swiftly, I ran to Caleb and petted his head. "Shhh, Caleb he is not going to hurt anyone." I said, trying to calm him down. But only a mate could calm him down, and I was defiantly not his mate.

"I will be gone for a little while. Unfortunately, I don't know for how long." Removing my hand from Caleb's wolf I looked at the other wolves who had stopped. "You can go back running." I said and then turned back to Caleb. "Bye, for now." I turned around once again, but to fave this guy.

"Let's go then." He said and shifted into his wolf again. But I didn't shift into mine, I'm fairly sure that I can run next to him even in human form. Luceat insisted, 'We can!' she said and that was what got me confident in it. So I started to run after the black wolf.

We didn't run for long, we ran shorter than I thought we would run. I wasn't even sweaty at all. The guy shifted back and put on a pair of shorts before I could take a look at him. "This way." He said and started walking in the direction of a massive house, probably the pack house.

Inside there was a lot of people, from the age of a couple of months to elders. Everybody looked different, some people had scars and some looked like the friendliest things in the world. Some was laughing and others growling.

We were in a big room, I don't know what kind. There was no sign for it to be a kitchen nor somewhere to eat, there was no sign for it to be a living room nor a bed room. It was just a room filled off pack members.

The guy, who I was following, grabbed my wrist and dragged me a few meters before I started to walk by myself. He suddenly stopped, causing me to crash into him. My nose hurt when I pulled back. A hand of mine flew up to it, to reassure that it wasn't at all broken. A small sigh left me as I could feel that it was completely whole. It was just hurting from crashing in to this guys muscular arm.

"Alpha, the girl is here." The guy said. While I was assuring myself that my nose was okay, he apparently knocked on a door. In the room he had pulled me into was a desk and a bug chair with a guy in it, he was strangely familiar. But then it hit me, it was the guy from the forest. The guy who was telling her that she was on his territory and that he was the soon to be alpha, even thought he wasn't. This guy dragging me here just called him alpha, which means that he is the alpha for this pack.

I groaned, "Not you again." There was a chair in front of the desk, I took the opportunity and sat down. After so much running today I was a little bit tired.

The alpha chuckled. "You can leave us now, Charles." He said and the guy who dragged me here walked out and closed the door. When we couldn't hear his footsteps anymore the alpha spoke, "I heard that you didn't have a pack." He was holding a pen in his hand, focusing on it moving side to side between his fingers. I nodded.

"Would you like to join mine?" He stopped playing with the pen and laid it down on his desk. His face had a serious expression on it. As an answer, I shrugged. "What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"I don't know. I might want to go back to..."

"The Shadow Wood pack? I understand tha-" Before he could finish I cut him off, I didn't know if I wanted to go back to them or the Blood Moon pack.

"No, no I don't know. Either them or... Another pack." I said and he nodded. He put his hands behind his head and leaned back in the office chair.

"So..." He didn't know my name. I gave him a weak smile, "Stella." He nodded.

"So, Stella. Tell me; how is your wolf blue?"

"I don't know, not even my wolf does." I said shyly and shrugged. Luceat and I had tried to figure out this blue mystery for years now, with no clue.

"Okay, are you sure you don't want to join my pack?" He asked.

"I never said I didn't want to, I just said that I didn't know." He nodded slowly at my choice of words. Then he took the pen up between his fingers again and let it wiggle back and forth.

"You should join my pack. We don't torture rogues, we let them join our pack. Not like those... Others." I nodded. Right now I really didn't know what to do, but to nod.

He smiled, "So you are? You are joining us?" He said, he was really excited for some reason. Like a dog when it knows that it will get treats. But he's partly dog, but I am no treat. I am a girl.

"Let me reconsider it for a minute, my wolf needs to agree with my decisions." He understood me as he nodded.

'What do you think?'

'It feels safe here, in some way. I know for sure that he wont try to hurt us.' Luceat got me convinced of that. It was good that she felt the same as me, safe around here. I think I might stay here.

'I think so too, Stella.' Luceat said. I mentally smiled at her, she was one of my best friends. I guess you need to get to know someone when you're stuck with them in your head. Luceat growled, and I laughed.

"Okay, I will join your pack." I said slowly and his smile was almost as big as his face. Why was he so excited by me joining his pack? His pack and the Shadow Wood's probably betted on who could get me to join their pack first. Neighboring packs are usually like that.

"Let me show you to your new room." He stood up and walked to the door, I did so too.

We walked out into the corridor and walked for a few minutes. This place is like a maze, I wont be able to find anything in here. I am quite sure of that.

"Here it is." He said and opened a door, revealing a big room with a queen sized bed in the middle of it. A queen sized bed? Is he out of his mind? I am not worth that.

"But I need to go back and get my bags and my-"

"No, we will send a guard to do that for you." He said and pushed me in the room, forcing me to look around.

"There is one thing that he can't pick up, I need to get it myself." I said, trying to convince this man to let me go back and tell the others what was going on.

"And, tell me Stella, why wouldn't he be able to pick this thing up?" The alpha asked curiously, but still angrily.

"It is made out of silver." I said and he frowned, "Why would you go there to pick it up, when you can't either?" I didn't really want to tell this pack about the princess thing, and I wont either. They will be absolutely uninformed. If I get some very good friends here, I might tell them.

"I can pick it up." I said and growled lowly. Unfortunately, he had heard my growl and growled back - not as quiet as me though.

"Don't disrespect your alpha!" He said in his alpha tone. I just chuckled, making him confused. "Why are you laughing?" He asked, no, he demanded.

"Oh, alpha, you know nothing about me." I said and closed the door in his face. He let out a scary loud growl, and probably woke up many people too.

Slowly walking to the bed I could feel how exhausted I was. I could feel it in my legs, in my arms and in my head.

As I fell into the bed I could feel the sleepiness taking over. When I finally laid down comfortably in bed I fell asleep.

___________________

I have no ideas at all right now, I just know a couple of things that I want to happen in this story before it ends... Ugh, this gets me so frustrated!!!!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

•3•