Chapter 29

I froze.

What does he want me? Couldn't we just ignore each other the whole day? No, Alpha Jim seems a bit obsessed with me. In some way.

"What?" I asked him, still walking. He sighed and I heard him walking towards me. I stiffed when his had was placed on my shoulder. My legs stopped moving and my heart skipped a beat or two.

"Ste- What is that?" He asked. He was clearly going to say something else, but when he saw the fabric in my arms he asked about it instead.

"Nothing." I said, fully recovered from the shock of him having his hand on my shoulder. I started walking again, but he followed. What did he want?

"What is it?" He attempted to get me to tell him what it is by using his alpha tone, and he miserably failed. My old alpha could use it on me and it worked, so why couldn't he? Honestly, I am kind of relieved that his tone doesn't work on me. He asks questions which I don't want to answer.

"What. Is. It?" He asked angrily. Unfortunately, for him, he isn't going to get to know what it is I am holding, because I ain't telling him.

He touched the fabric and tried to get it out of my hands, but my grip was too tight. But he didn't stop pulling the fabric towards him. The dress couldn't handle the pressure, it broke. There was now a big hole in the middle of it. Luceat was furiously growling and cursing.

'He destroyed our dress!' She sounded both angry and sad. I tried to calm her down by humming a lullaby for her, one that I knew she liked. Her breathing slowed down a bit and she stopped cursing and shouting.

Jim didn't look sad at all, he was still pulling the dress towards him. What if I went to throw the tiara at him? He would get really hurt by getting hit by it and by touching the silver!

I unfolded the dress and got the tiara out. Before he could react I let go off the dress and he flew to the floor. I threw the tiara at him. His scream filled the whole corridor as I ran up to him and pressed the tiara to his face. When he started crying in pain I retreated to my room, with the dress and the tiara.

I slammed the door shut and locked it with the key hanging on the wall beside it. It wont be long until I get banned from this pack too... But now it will be because of the alpha destroying my stuff.

"Stella!" I heard a woman shout from outside the door, and then I heard someone bang on the door. "Stella, please let me in!"

I didn't open the door, instead I packed down the dress and the tiara in one of my bags.

When I closed the bag I heard a weird noise from my door, and the second after it flew open. In the doorway Cylinda stood. Oh god, she is probably pissed off right now.

"Can you show me that dress?" She asked and then received a quiet "no" from me.

"Stella, I promise that I wont destroy it." She said, and for some reason I trusted her. She seems friendlier than her mate.

Slowly I opened my bag and took out the dress. When I held it up for her to look at it she gasped and took a step forward. "That's a really pretty dress..." She said lowly as she stared at the dress. Quickly she shook her head, to get out from the trans.

"Jim said that you hit him with something made out of silver?" She said. I nodded, the tiara.

"Can you show me what you hit him with?" She asked. Without answering her, I showed her the tiara. Her eyes widened, "A tiara?" She asked. I nodded as an answer.

"But you're a werewolf too, how can you touch it?" She asked me. I gave her a weak smile and put on the tiara, to show how it was a perfect fit to my head. Her eyes widened once again and she bowed in front of me, realizing that Im a princess.

When she lifted her head to look at me she smiled, "Can I, can I touch it?" She asked me as she took a step closer to me.

"Sure." I said and lifted the tiara off of my head, so she could touch it. Her hand touched the tiara. She didn't get hurt by the silver, but her hand turned red and she screamed in pain. So witches can't touch it either? What is this?

After she had recovered from the pain a few minutes later she smiled at me. "Come with me, and take that with you." She pointed at the tiara and started walking trough the hallway. I followed her until she stopped outside a living room.

Inside of the room three people sat, a girl who smelled werewolf, a boy who smelled vampire and a human girl. They were all my age.

When me and Cylinda entered the room their heads snapped up towards us. Each one of them bowed their heads, to show their respect for Cylinda, their luna.

"Hello, can you all come over here for a second?" Cylinda asked them. They all stood up from the coach they were sitting in and walked over to us. When they all stood in front of me they looked at me curiously.

"Stella." She turned towards me, telling me to hold up the tiara. I held it up in front of the girls and the boy. They all looked at it with widened eyes.

"Touch it." She said to them. They looked at her and they all frowned, "Why?" The boy asked. His hair was brown, like the girls hair. He was quite tall compared to me and the two girls. His eyes were yellow, but if you looked at them a little bit longer they looked a bit red.

The werewolf girl had long and straight hair down to her collar bones and she had green eyes. She was a little bit taller than me. She looked almost the same as the human girl, besides that the human girl had curly hair and blue eyes. Maybe they are sisters.

"Touch it." Cylinda said, they all looked back at my tiara and then at me. They were all looking at me, head to toe. Then they touched the tiara. They all took away their hands in a matter of a second, screaming in pain.

"What the hell! Is that thing cursed or something!" The curly haired girl said. Cylinda shook her head.

She turned to me, "So you're really a princess?"

_________________

HELLO! DO YOU ARE GREAT I IS GREAT YES! grammar on point.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!