Chapter 22

I went behind a tree and changed back into my wolf, to run back. When the others saw that, they started running knowing I easily could catch up. And so I did.

When I was next to Livia, who was running a little bit slower than the others, I looked at her. She looks like she is thinking about something, even though she is in her wolf form.

'I wonder what she is thinking about...' Luceat said as she started thinking. I couldn't hear what she thought of, but I wasn't that interested really. All I was interested about right now was that pack.

Did they really let in anyone? Even really evil people? Even humans? No, no they can't let in humans in their pack. Except for the ones with werewolf mates. Otherwise, humans shouldn't know about us werewolf. Only if they are hunters.

"Are you going to shift back or not?" Caleb asked me. Apparently we were back at the pack house and everybody was in their human forms again. Slowly I nodded. Or at least tried to, it was quite hard to nod as a wolf.

Quickly I went behind a tree and changed.

"It's dinner right now." Caleb said. I smiled. After that run, I was really hungry. My stomach craves food! But how did he know that it was dinner right now? My eyebrows crashed together, but he understood what I wondered, as if he read my mind. "My dad mind-linked me." He explained. I nodded and we all walked in to the house.

It smelled like hamburgers, something I haven't eaten in a long time. The last time I remember eating hamburgers was maybe three months ago. When I was at the Blood Moon pack. My friend Samuel and I went to some kind of fast food restaurant and ate because they wouldn't give us any food at home. They said something like, "If you throw eggs at everybody's houses at halloween, you don't get any food for a week!". We didn't really think that what we did was bad... I mean, it was just a prank. P, R, A, N, K. Unfortunately, they didn't think so. We ended up going to restaurants the whole week.

"Stella!" Shaun's voice woke me up from my thoughts as I walked into the kitchen. When I looked at him I gave him a friendly smile. "I see that you've met Caleb." He said and looked towards Caleb who stood on my left.

"Yep." I answered and sat down next to him. "His wolf is suuuper slow." I said making some people choke on their food. Shaun hit my arm. "He is the fastest running wolf in our pack." He whispered in my ear, making me laugh. "I am serious, Stella." Shaun said and I stopped laughing.

"I am super fast not super slow!" Caleb said from the other side of the table. I just smirked at him. "But I'm faster." I said.

"But your wolf is weird!" Caleb said, because he apparently was really bad at comebacks.

"No, she is beautiful and faster than yours." I said and heard someone chuckle.

"But my wolf is more powerful!" Caleb said. Well yeah, he is going to be a alpha.

'No, we are not less powerful than him.' Luceat chuckled. Maybe she can make him bow for me? He would freak out!

'Sure!' Luceat said evilly.

I smirked at Caleb as he bowed his head for me. Luceat's laugh echoed in my head when Caleb's expression looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Wh-what the hell?!" He said and I laughed. "ARE YOU A WITCH?!? YOU MUST BE!!!" He shouted. I shook my head. I wasn't a witch, but it would be awesome to be one though.

"No, no I am not a witch." I cleared out as everybody in the room was currently listening to our conversation. Caleb looked at Shaun, who was laughing.