Chapter 12

I looked behind me, at the person Andrew was staring at. Many people looked at him. I looked up at his face.

Oh god, not him.

"What do you want?" I asked him, annoyed. He looked down at me and gave me a look that meant 'seriously?'.

"I want to talk to you," He said seriously and took a grip around my right arm. I could feel sparks where his hand touched my arm. It was nice sparks though.

"Ugh, fine!" I said and followed him out from the cafeteria. He still wouldn't release my arm from his grip even though I tried pulling his hand away from my arm.

We went trough some corridors and trough a door. Suddenly I felt fresh air in my lungs, we were outside. He released the grip a bit and dragged me with him to a tree.

"Why?" He asked sadly as he let go of my arm. I felt empty when the sparks disappeared.

"What?" I responded and looked up at his blue eyes. They were quite cool. Light blue around the pupil and darker on the outside of the iris. In the left eye you could see a tiny bit of brown near the pupil. My brown eyes weren't near as beautiful - wait what? Did I just call his eyes beautiful?

"Why did you reject me?" He asked as he looked into my eyes, sending chills down my spine. I looked away.

There were many reasons. Mainly because he was just an annoying piece of shit. But also because he was an alpha and I didn't want to be a luna. They have to care about everyone in the pack. Especially the children. And theres the problem: I hate children. They are screaming, annoying, eating boogers, discussing and just things I don't want to be around.

I just simply shrugged as an answer. He didn't seam so impressed by my answer.

"You don't know?" He asked whit a tiny bit of anger in his voice. "You just did it?" He asked as he punched the tree, making lots of leaves fall off and a branch fall on the other side of the tree.

"There are many reasons," I said quietly, a bit scared that he would punch me the next time. But he wont, Im his mate. You don't really punch your mate.

"Give me one," He said and I shook my head making him even more angry. "Say them all then," He said quite high making me even more scared. But I still shook my head. I didn't want to tell him.

"Why not?" He said sounding really frustrated. I would be too if I was in his situation.

"I don't want to," I said lowly and looked down at the grass below my feet. If I wouldn't have had shoes on right now, the grass would've tickled my toes.

"Well then write a note. And give it to me," He said and walked away. A note?

The rest of the day went super slow and I had a headache. Theo's words were still circling in my head. "Then write a note".

I walked to my locker and looked down at my feet. And what happens when you don't look up? You bump in to someone. And thats exactly what I did.

"Sorry," I murmured and started to walk to my locker once again, but got stopped by a hand holding my arm.

"What?" I asked and looked up at the guys face. It was a face I didn't recognize at all.

"I was about to insult you, but wow you're really pretty," The guy said making me blush. He wasn't that bad looking with his brown eyes and dark hair.

"Thank you," I said and smiled at him. He smiled back at me and introduced himself as Anthony and I told him that my name was Stella.

'He's cute, but he's not our mate!' Luceat told me. I already knew that. He was really cute. And I knew that he wasn't our mate. But we rejected our mate.

'No! You rejected him!' Luceat growled at me. Okey, I did.

"Bye," I told him as he was going right where I was going left. "Bye," He responded and walked to his locker as I walked to mine.

I opened it and took my jacket and backpack and put them on. The black helmet I held in my hand as I locked the locker and went to the schools parking lot.

I put on the helmet and drove away home on the motorcycle. The words came back in my head. "Then write a note". And that is what I will do.

When I came home no one was there. I went straight up to my room and started to write the letter.

"The note you wanted.

There are many reasons why I would reject you. You wanted a note on them, so here I go...

We can begin with how much I hate you." No that wasn't good. I threw the note in the trashcan underneath my table and started writing a new one. After several notes, which I threw away because they were bad, I had one to give him.

"Dear Theo, no, just Theo. This is that note you wanted me to write. I have never liked you in some special way. You've only been 'Maddie's annoying little brother' for me. And that is what you'll stay as. I think that the Moon Goddess have made a big mistake. Why would you be my mate? You are an alphas first born, you'll be an alpha one day. And I wont be your luna. I wasn't made to be one. I hate people, and children. I could never help you run a pack as a luna. That would just not be my thing. And I just can't see you and me together in any way possible. We're not going to work. I've always been a little bit mad on you. When I was little it was because you would tear mine and Maddie's toys apart and now because you're you. And I'm not even ready for a relationship yet. And I have been seeing myself as a single lady all my life. I've always wanted to be known as 'the lady who never found her mate, but is happy anyways'. Unfortunately that wont be my story.

I hope you understand."

I knocked on Theo and Maddie's house door with the note folded in my hand. It didn't take long until the door was opened. Maddie's tired face met mine and she smiled.

"Uhm, I have some notes Theo wanted for the homework..." I said and showed her the note. She nodded and shouted at Theo to come down. When he saw me at the door he first looked a bit confused, but when I showed him the note he took it fast and rushed up to his room.

"Well, you look like you need some sleep. So I'll go now. Bye!" I said and gave Maddie a hug and chuckled. Then I left.

I wonder what Theo will think when he reads the note.

My phone was in my pocket. I swiftly took it up and texted Theo.

"Burn it after you've read it."

____________________

Hello! I hope that you had a nice day, or evening/night. (I don't really know what time it is for you)

I've been having a headache all day, puked five times and that was all because I didn't eat anything for dinner yesterday and I didn't eat breakfast today. (My blood sugar was too low, and my class was out bowling so I was just watching them :/ )