1. Good News? Nah, Bad News.

2015
Present
Paris, France
7 Days Remaining
(Outfits from left to right; Zayn, Harry, Louis)
_
Harry's POV

It's been seven days since we escaped to Paris during the concert.

It's been four days since Paul went back to London.

Today is just another day in Paris. I sat in the passenger seat, Louis in the back, as Zayn drove to the hospital. I was reading a magazine that I had picked up while we were as a gas station. Of course, there's a section about us in it.

"Yikes..." I muttered.

"What is Haz?" Zayn questioned.

"There's an article about us." And that's almost never a good thing.

"Oh. Well don't leave us in suspense mate, read it out loud."

"Alright." I start to read. "One Direction splitting up?! The mystery of One Direction that had everyone on their toes has been solved! What mystery you may ask? If case you haven't heard, One Direction has been performing with only 3/5 of its members. Both Niall Horan and Liam Payne were missing for three concerts without explanation, and neither were seen flying out of Paris with Harry, Louis, and Zayn. But at their most recent concert, the boys were cut off mid-performance as someone leaked video recordings of them! The recordings confirmed that Niall and Liam are both in the hospital as a result of the stage fire during their concert in Paris, and that lead singer Harry Styles is in a feud with both his management and with band mate and ex BFF Louis Tomlinson! Zayn, while the fans and stage crew were distracted, rushed both the feuding band members out of the stadium and none have been seen since, missing quite a few of their concerts! Fans have made trends on Twitter about the 1D crisis, such as #BeOkayNiall, #WeLoveYouLiam, #LarryKissAndMakeup and #ZourryHoldItDown! Your fans are concerned about you boys, get your act together!"

"They're making us sound like the bad guys..." Zayn muttered. I nod, agreeing with his statement. "A lot of this is bullshit. They don't even provide the full story, only half-truths."

"The whole article is shit," Louis stated with a huff as we pulled into the hospital parking lot.
_
"Niall, Liam, we're back," Louis sing-songed as we entered the room. I set the teddy bear into the small pile of other cute stuffed animals that everyone else brought the two. We start our daily routine at the hospital, talking to Niall and Liam as if they could hear us. And maybe, they could.

We usually spent our days at the hospital from ten in the morning to ten at night, the nurses coming occasionally to tend to the two. Rarely would the doctor show his face, but today seemed to be a special occasion.

"Boys," Doctor Jayz greeted us. He became the main doctor for Niall and Liam a few days after they were admitted. Overall, Doctor Jayz has been very nice to us.

"Doctor Jayz," I respond, shaking his hand. "How are you?"

"I am good. And you, Mr. Styles?"

"I'm hanging in there." Three nurses come into the room.

"That's good. Now I know you three hate when this happens, but I will have to ask you boys to leave for an hour or so." We frowned, but nodded and went outside the room. We stood around for a minute, listening to the noises surrounding us, until Zayn spoke up.

"So...I'm going to this nice sandwich place. I'll be back in an hour."

"Where?"

"Au Vieux Cèdre." We both got the memo that he wanted to be alone as we bid him goodbye.