2. Sealed: By Modest!Management

2012
Past
London, England
21 Days Remaining

"You have won, you can go ahead and tell them. Tell them all I know now, shout it from the rooftops."
-Shontelle (Impossible)
_____

Harry's POV

" Louis ignored Niall for weeks until he finally caved in when Niall drunkenly begged him for forgiveness. I mean, literally begged. On his knees, screaming at the top of his lungs for Louis. The lad was so mad at Niall, but forgave him the next morning," Liam continued. He was telling me this crazy story about Niall getting really, really drunk and almost stabbing Louis with a pair of scissors but he passed out before he could do so. "And that's why we don't have alcoholic beverages nor scissors on the bus anymore."

"But what if you needed to cut something?"

"Then you'd be out of luck."

"Wow," I chuckled. "It must be fun in the future with us and Niall?"

"Yeah, but I still miss these first three years although. And Niall, he was important. He made us feel like champions when management criticized us for our imperfections," Liam started. "He got more hate than any of us did, but he didn't let it get to him. He was our clown after Louis suddenly stopped, he was our favorite cook besides you, and he was one of the sweetest guys you'll ever meet."

"And you don't love him?" I ask suddenly.

"What? N-No! I swear I don't!" He exclaims. You like Niall as much I lo-like Louis. Like, I said like, not love.

Speaking of Louis, I wonder how he's doing. He's probably still pissed about me pushing him away. But he has Zayn now, what does he want with me now? They'll go on dates, have a big wedding, adopt cute little kids, grow old together and die in each other's arms while I spend the rest of my life wallowing in self pity at a lonely house with 78 cats.

Okay, maybe I'm overreacting. They might not even make it to marriage. I have absolutely nothing to worry about. I return to teasing Liam. "And you're blushing because...?"

"Shut up Harry."

"Excuse me Liam?"

"You heard-" He was cut off by my phone ringing.

"What's up Lou?" The brunette answered. He saw me blush slightly. He smirked and put the phone on speaker. Arse.

"Hey Liam, is Harry with you? We went back to the house and neither of you were there."

"No, he's been kidnapped by a flock of pigeons and shipped to Narnia," Liam replies sarcastically. Louis gasped.

"Kevin is responsible for this!" He shouted into the phone. I chuckled quietly. "How could you Kevin?!"

"What's wrong babe-" We heard Zayn say before he was interrupted.

"We gotta go Zaynie," Louis cried. My chuckles turned to loud laughter as I fell onto the floor. Zaynie, haha! Poor Zayn! "Kevin took Harry to Narnia! This is a job for...SUPERMAAAAAAAAAAN!"

Liam began laughing loudly as I made weird noises and rolled around on the floor.

"I'm sure Harry's fine," Zayn said. He must have us on speaker also. I can tell by his tone that he is trying not to laugh.

"If you call making inhumane noises while rolling on the floor okay, then yeah, he's fine," The brown eyed brunet said laughing.

"So Harry is okay?" I calmed down and took the phone from Liam.