1. HELP ME

This day will be split into two parts; Pre-Concert and Post-Concert. This is the post-concert chapter. 

Violence (Physical and Sexual) is present in this chapter.
_________
2015
Present
Stockholm, Sweden
15 Days Remaining

"I chased your love around a figure 8, I need you more than I can take. You promise forever and a day, and then you take it all away."

-Ellie Goulding (Figure 8)
_________
Harry's POV (Cont.)

I smiled as I saw Kendall leaving her seat during No Control. I jumped around on stage as Louis started his solo.

"Powerless, and I don't care it's obvious! I just can't get enough of you! The battle's now my eyes are closed-" Louis sang, pointing his microphone at the crowd.

"NO CONTROL!" The crowd sang back loudly, causing a smile to form on his face. The music ended as I finished my water bottle.

"Are you having fun Stockholm?!" Louis said loudly, earning a lot of screams in return. Loud crowd tonight, I like it.

"It's an honor to be performing tonight," I started. "Our job is to entertain you to the best of our abilities, and your job is to have fun! Now, repeat after me! Oh yeah!"

"OH YEAH!"

"Oh yeah!"

"OH YEAH!"

"Oh baby, yeah!"

"OH BABY, YEAH!"

"Yeah!" I screamed.

"Yeah!" Louis exclaimed. I giggled and glanced at him. He had a soft smile on his face, looking good as usual.

"That's the spirit Louis! Get in the spirit Zayn!"

"Yeah!" Zayn yelled back, chuckling slightly. I smiled at the two before facing the crowd once again.

"One last time! Oh baby, yeah!" I shouted.

"OH BABY, YEAH!" The crowd, Zayn, and Louis yelled in response. I laughed loudly before facing the crowd once again.

"We love you so much Stockholm, that we even wrote a nice song about you. This is Stockholm Syndrome everyone."
_
We ran off the stage into our separate dressing rooms, but not before agreeing to meet in the lounge area after we changed. Great show tonight, I'm so tired although. I take off my black tee and skinny jeans, my bare skin exposed to the cold air circulating the room. I shiver slightly as I walk over to my wardrobe. Skinny jeans, sweats, or shorts? Hmmm...sweats..I slip on the gray sweatpants and reach for a shirt, but I hear a loud thump and a muffled scream. I raised my eyebrows. What in the world...? I poked my head out of the door and look around. Nothing was happening. That's weird, I thought I heard-

"HELP!" I heard a scream once again as something bangs against the side of the wall. There it is again! I have no time to put on a shirt as I rush out of my dressing room. I hear continuous banging and muffled shouts from the door next to my dressing room. That's where the sounds are coming from.

I try to open the door, but it's locked. Of course it's locked. I look around for a key or something, until I lock my eyes on a bobby pin lying on a small table. Perfect. I take the bobby pin and mess around with it before unlocking the door and opening it to see the most disturbing sight ever.

Louis was pinned to the floor by Adrianna, who was hovering over him. I don't know if it's my feelings for him or the situation in general that makes me feel all of a sudden nauseated.