1. How It All Starts

»»»BEFORE YOU READ»»»

1. This is a Niam story! Also lot of Zouis, Zerrie, Hendall, Louanna (NOT BRIANNA JUNGWIRTH) and Larry. A bit of Lirry and Lashton, but not a lot of Sophiam or Elounor.

2. I do NOT hate any person in this story one bit.

3. This is a boy x boy story with language, violence, sexual references, major character death, and POSSIBLE smut in later chapters. Don't like, don't read.

4. Some of the tour dates in the story is false. The OTRA tour never makes an appearance in France, but I just wanted it to be here. All of the other tour dates from the past are real. The present ones aren't.

5. I list my chapters differently than other stories. The key is down below.

1.= Present (2015)
2.= Trimester 1 (2012)
3.= Trimester 2 (2013)
4.= Trimester 3 (2014)

So if your wondering why there's more than one 2., there it is. I hope that kinda makes sense. This chapter is the only chapter in which the present is 2014.

6. Despite his departure from the band, Zayn is still maintains his major character status in the story.

7.This story is an original by myself, AnonymousLarryGirl! If you see anyone else who has copied this in any way without myself, please report it to me!

9. If you don't ship Larry or Niam, cool. But I'm warning you now, firstly they are the main ships of the story and I will rant about them at the end of some chapters. Please no anti comments! They WILL be reported.

10. Before you can get too far, this story is anti-Modest! as well, just warning you now.

12. Keep in mind that I was 14 when I started writing this XD

13. Please do not judge, this is my first Niam multi-Chapter story!

And that's it for the warnings...happy readings!
_____________________
Present
2014
London, England

A brown eyed brunette stares angrily at his phone, a very common sight these days as his brown haired girlfriend looked at him with a worried expression.

@Real_Liam_Payne Who tops? Niall or you? It's @NiallOfficial isn't it?

@Real_Liam_Payne Stop pretending to be straight, you fag. That girl is so fake.

@Real_Liam_Payne Where's that beautiful blonde boy at? I don't like seeing the beard.

@Real_Liam_Payne We all know you're gay. Just admit it. Niam is proof.

liam @Real_Liam_Payne

Look, I'm not trying to be rude and all, but "Niam" is not real!!! I am straight as a ruler! I don't love Niall, and I never will!!!

The brunette angrily shut off his phone and slammed it onto the table. That'll show those delusional fans.

"What's wrong babe?"