3. Truths, Hearts, Dares, And Karts

2013
Past
Stockholm, Sweden
16 Days Remaining

"I won't act my age. No I, won't act my age. No I'll still feel the same around you. HEY!"

-One Direction (Act My Age)
___
Third Person Omniscient

All of the boys, except for Lunas, were in Harry's dressing room, playing a game of truth or dare before the show. Lunas was performing the opening act while Harmony secretly stayed with the boys.

"Would you bang Harry for a thousand?" Zayn asked, smirking.

"What?! I'm not even gay!" Liam exclaimed, shocked.

"If you were?" The black haired lad pressed.

"No! What would a thousand even mean to me anyways?!"

"Right," Harry agreed. "We're millionaires. We got all the money in the world."

"Now it's my turn. Um..." Liam turns to Niall. "Niall, truth or dare?"

"Truth," The Irish native answered. "Your dares aren't challenging enough for me."

"Hey! My dares are good!" Liam protests.

"Of course they are," Louis muttered sarcastically. "Now hurry up! My baby hasn't had a turn yet."

"Okay, Niall. Um, who's your celebrity crush?"
____
"Kate Beckham. Seen a picture of her today. She...hello Kate," Niall answered.

"Hello Kate. What's yours Harry?"

"Um, I'm gonna say Rihanna," Harry responded.

"Liam?"

"I dunno you choose."

"Hmm..."

"Who do I like?" Liam asked, challenging the interviewer.

"I don't know."

"Me either, so that makes both of us-" Liam and the interviewer get into some friendly banter as Niall sits there trying not to laugh.

"C'mon say her name!" The woman pressed.

"What's her name? What's your sign? Zodiac killer." Harry sat there in the middle quite awkwardly, waiting for Liam to speak.

"I don't know any of them personally and I don't like to judge people," Liam finally answered. Almost instantly, the two other boys burst into loud laughter.

"Really? You guys..."
____
"Niall!" Louis called. Niall shook his head to find himself in front of four lads, staring at him in confusion. Niall was confused himself.

"Oh! Uh, Kate Beckham," The blond sputtered.

'What was that?' Niall thought. The whole thing just threw him off, really bemused him.

"Niall!" Zayn shouted. Niall snapped out of his daze once again. "It's your turn to ask Harry."

"Oh. Uh, truth or dare Harry?"

"Truth."

"Coward. Who do you fancy?"

"I don't fancy anyone," Harry responded quickly, as his face turned red.

"Awww! Yes you do! You're blushing!" Niall cooed, pinching Harry's cheek. Liam sat back, watching with a smirk evident on his face. "It's Nick, isn't it?"