1. All "Good" Stories Start With A Fight

6 Months Later...

2015
Present
Paris, France

"We keep taking turns, will we ever learn?"
-Zayn Malik (Spaces)

Niall's POV

I woke up in my hotel bed with almost no sound except for the shower running. Oh that's just Harry, must be taking a shower. Well, he was. I heard the water turn off and the door open.

"I'm too hot, called a police and a fireman," I heard Harry sing as he walked out of the bathroom towards his room. I shared a suite with Harry, but I can understand why. Louis had brought Eleanor with him and he wasn't fond of her, don't know why although. I followed him quietly and watched him dance around his room.

"I'm too hot! Make a dragon wanna retire, man. I'm too hot! Bitch say my name you know who I am! I'm too hot! Am I bad 'bout that money? Break it down!" Harry sang with his brush as a microphone.

"Girls hit you hallelujah, girls hit you hallelujah, girls hit you hallelujah! 'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you, 'cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you, 'cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you, saturday night and we in the spot, don't believe me, just watch!" He randomly did some extremely embarrassing dance moves around his room.

"Don't believe me, just watch! Don't believe me, just watch! Don't believe me, just watch! Don't believe me, just watch! Don't believe me, just watch! Hey, hey, hey, OH MY GOD NIALL!" He suddenly stopped when he spotted me and gasped.

"I see you're having fun," I interrupted before bursting into laughter. Harry's towel fell.

"N-Niall?! What the hell man?!" He blushed furiously. I wasn't even caring about the fact that he was completely bare. This was pure gold.

"Well good morning to you too Harry," He laughed. "Well go and get dressed, we have to meet Zayn the others downstairs."

"Alright, now get out you perv," He muttered. I smirked and closed the door.

I took a quick shower and slipped on some cotton candy colored boxers. Well this is kinda girly for tonight, but it wasn't like someone was going to see them anyways.

I pulled a blue polo shirt over my head and slid on some jean shorts before heading downstairs with Harry, who just decided on wearing a white t-shirt and black jeans.

"Finally!" Zayn exclaimed. Heh, that rhymed. He wore a black leather jacket over a tee with some jeans. I looked at Louis who was talking to Eleanor, he wore the same thing as Harry. I wondered if they planned that. Probably not, as they try to avoid each other as much as possible. Why? I don't even know.

Liam walked down the steps wearing a red t-shirt with shorts. He shaved his beard, so his face appeared all smooth. He's made my life a living hell ever since the angry tweet fight. He would 'accidentally' trip or push me on occasion, and sometimes call me offensive names and I would retaliate with very well thought insults.

We would embarrass each other, whether it was while we're with the boys or on interviews. I was winning so far. Last interview, I said that when Liam was seven, he had a crush on this girl. And she tickled him until he wet himself. I also added that Liam cried while the girl was laughing. He's gonna get me back soon, but hopefully it's not too bad. He'd never put my career in danger and I'd never do anything to damage his, no matter how much we hated each other.

Long ago when we were friends Liam promised he would never let anything or anyone hurt me when we first became a band. Well, after all these years, he broke his promise. He broke my trust in him. But mostly...