2. Niam's Day Out

Here's the completed lyrics!

"Thank you for showing me, who you are - (1.) Underneath. No, thank you, I don't need - (2.) another heartless misery. You think I'm doing this to make you jealous, and I know that you hate to hear this, but this is not (3.)
about you anymore... "
__________________
2012
Past
London, England
25 Days Remaining

"And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now."

-Ed Sheeran (Lego House)
_____

Niall's POV

"Niall?" I heard a deep voice call to me, slightly waking me out of my sleep. Probably Ash or Calum.

"Mmm, go away," I muttered. "It's too early."

"Really? It's eleven right now."

"So? Still too early. I don't have classes till eight and Liam till two."

"I'll get you out of bed right now you little Irishman." Not Calum nor Ashton. Who is this?

"Who are you anyways and what are you doing in my house?" I felt my body being lifted by a pair of arms. I felt my heartbeat quicken as my eyes opened quickly to see a pair of familiar brown ones staring back at me.

"Liam!" I whined.

"Niall!" He grinned.

"You scared me! Why didn't you tell me it was you?! That was messed up mate, I don't forgive you," I said jokingly.

"Aww Nialler, don't be upset!" He said childishly as I squirmed around, trying to escape.

"Too late." He dropped me on my bed.

"Well it looks like we won't be going on our date, today since you are upset at me," He said in an sad tone, walking towards the door.

"A d-date?" I sputtered blushing. He turned around with a surprised face. I guess he wasn't expecting that.

"Y-Yeah! Y'know, when a group of friends go out and stuff, it's a date."

"But don't they just call it hanging out?"

"Are we going argue about this now, or later, on our date?" Liam smirked before leaving. "I have to get my girl! I'll be back!" His girl? Oh yeah, the girl he's babysitting today.

·~·

Hours later...

"Niall! Liam's here!" I heard Emily yell as the front door was opened.

"I'm coming!" I responded as I rushed out of my room and ran down the stairs, only to flip over, hit my head on something and land on the cold, hard floor. "Ow...ow...ow..."

I heard people laughing at me and groaned loudly. I already feel embarrassed people, don't rub it in. I got up and glared at them.

"Meanies," I huffed, standing up with no help at all.

Liam finished laughing and grabbed my hand. "Niall, meet Harmony. Harmony, this is Niall."

"Hello," I said to the little girl. She had pretty light blonde hair and green eyes. She's a cute little girl, that's a fact.

"Hola, me llamo Harmony. Soy de Estados Unidos." Oh, so we have a Spanish speaker eh?

"¿En qué estado no le residir en?" I reply with a smirk.