Character Asks!

Hello my lovelies! You sent your questions in for all of the characters and I can provide you answers!

1. Who is Polly? Is it Perrie?
Yeah, Polly is Perrie and Zayn is Veronica.

2. Will Niall and Liam ever wake up?
Maybe, maybe not.

3. Is Larry real in this story?
Well...no. Not yet at least.

4. What inspired you to write this story?
Idk really. It just came out of nowhere. I was honestly gonna delete one day, but I was like "forget it" it'll just sit there for a while. But look where I am now, so yeah.

5. What is your age?
I'll be sixteen sometime next year.

6. What happened to Liam?
Liam made it to 2014 safely, but Harmony is no longer there. Which means, it's gonna be a hell of a lot harder for him since the only ally he really has is Harry, and even he's not 100% reliable.

7. Who got the clips of them talking?
For most of the clips, it was an unknown source who will be revealed to all...in maybe ten or twelve chapters.

8. What happened with the whole lights thing and recordings of the boys and management?
The whole plan was Zayn's idea. I can reveal that it was Zayn who received the clips of the recordings from the unknown source. However, he and Perrie were disguised as Veronica and Polly to get more information to expose management. The motive of the "Operation Stage Shutdown" was to distract Modest! so he, Harry, and Louis could find a way back to Paris because he wanted to be reunited with Niall and Liam. It'll be explained better in later chapters.

9. Are Luke and Ashton coming back?
They are. That definitely won't be the last time you see them.

10. Favorite song off MITAM?
That's a hard one. Um. What A Feeling, If I Could Fly, or Walking In The Wind. Maybe Hey Angel or Love You Goodbye as well. I'm very undecided.
_____

I'm officially on Tumblr now as harry-is-louis-pikachu! Not saying you should follow me, but you should follow me.