3. Take Me Home...Tour?

2013
Past
Tour Bus
18 Days Remaining

"I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things."

-5 Seconds Of Summer (Amnesia)

__________________

Liam's POV

"Liam...Liam..." I hear Harmony say, gently shaking me. "Get up."

"Huh?" I groan tiredly, sitting up. "Am I dead?"

Harmony sighs. "No Liam. If I didn't get there in time, you would have been. Now we've lost a day thanks to Luna." I sigh loudly. Just what I needed. One less day to escape this twisted place.

"What happened?"

"Well Luna tried to persuade you into shutting your own body down. If you would've actually went in that door, boom. Game over. Bye bye Liam, nice meeting you."

"That wasn't very nice," I mutter.

"The truth sucks sometimes Liam, thought that would get into your head after 21 years." I huff and get out of the bunk. Rude.

"Y'know, I can't really appear much because of the fact that we are in a tour bus, where there's almost no private areas."

"Well that's alright I guess. We can still get stuff done."

"Afternoon Liam," I hear a deep voice speak. I turn to my left to see Harry with nothing on but boxers. I see that his hair is longer and he now has a few tattoos that make him slightly more hot than the last time I saw him...wait, did I just call Harry hot?

"Afternoon Harry," I reply, shaking the thought from my head. "Can you explain to me what happened in the last year?"

"You don't remember? I'm actually surprised." Harry suddenly gasped. "Ohhhh. Okay, um. You're still single. We're on the Take Me Home Tour, and a lad named Lunas Underwood is our opening act. Oh! And he brought Niall with him." That was the same guy who sang that stupid song to Niall. Wait a second. Black hair, icy blue eyes. Evil looking. A little odd. It's Luna, it has to be. I look at Harmony with a shocked expression. Am I right.

You have to be. Before you blacked out, I felt a bad aura in the restaurant and it definitely wasn't there when we first went in.

So she's disguised as a guy to make Niall fall in love with her...so she marry him and kill me! Oh my goodness, what did I get myself into, what have I done?

Stop panicking. We can fix this.

Do you know that for sure?! Hmmm, is that what you said to the last guy? I glare at her.

Silence. Exactly. So wait, do I call her Luna or Lunas? Hmm...I guess I'll go with Lunas right now 'cause she's disguised as a guy and it makes more sense to me. I look to Harry, who looked really confused. "It's nothing Harry. Um, let's go rehearse the setlist. I don't remember a thing."

Hours later, I managed to get most of the songs down except for C'mon C'mon. And Harry wasn't helping much. All he did was yell, yell, and yell.

"C'mon, C'mon, move a little closer now," I sang. Harry groaned and cut me off.

"No Liam! You only say the "C'mon, C'mon" part, Louis sings those words!" Harry exclaims.

"Sorry, jeez," I mutter.

"Sorry doesn't fix everything!"

"Harry, I only messed up some lyrics."

"That's not the only thing you messed up," He snarled. What is he talking about? Where did this snappy lad come from? Where did our Harry go?

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, not only peeved with Harry's attitude, but really hurt.

"If you wouldn't have posted that messed up tweet and actually talked about it with him, you and Niall wouldn't have fought, you wouldn't have made a messed up wish for him to never be a part of this band, and you wouldn't be in a messed up situation where if you make one bad decision, you're dead! Have you ever realized things you do affect other people too? Or does it not come to mind when you make those messed up decisions?!" Ouch, that really hurt. And my heart is breaking, again. Harry has tears welling up in his eyes like I do as he continues.

"Why did you have to do this Liam? Now we all have to suffer because of you!" Harry shouts at me. I cry as I nod to his words, because he's right. He's fucking right. "I...I...hate..." Harry pulled me into a tight hug. "I hate how I'm here, stuck watching the person I love with another lad every day of my life! Even seeing Eleanor with Louis would have been better than Zayn! And then you left me here!"

We held each other as he sobbed some more words I couldn't hear. Now it's another one of those self pity moments again, those moments when I think about all I did to be where I am today, in a life or death situation. The friendship I threw out of the window, the fans that I may have disappointed. I cry harder into Harry and hold him tighter.
_____________
Third Person POV

A black haired lad was suspiciously staring at the duo holding each other as he sat on a bench. The blond next to him didn't notice his boyfriend's current actions and buried his head in the black haired boy's neck. The two occupied themselves with small talk and a few exchanged kisses.

"Lunas," The blonde muttered.

"Yes Niall?" Lunas replied.

"I'm wanna go out tonight, like to a nearby bar." Lunas chuckled.

'This is actually way easier than I've thought. Niall is wrapped around my finger and neither Liam or that brat have tried to stop me yet,' Lunas thought darkly with a smirk.
_____
And that's the end for now! Why hasn't Liam made a move yet? Where are Louis and Zayn? Is Harry going to become a music teacher? Find out (most), next chapter!

My question for you is...

If x=3, what is the answer of (96-60)+11x?

Comment here if you got it ;) ;)