2. Chocolate Brown Meet Sea Blue

2012
Past
London, England
27 days remaining

"Every thing that you've ever dreamed of, disappearing when you wake up."
-Harry Styles (Night Changes)

_

"Now I'm climbing the walls, but you won't notice at all," I sang as my arm was around Liam's waist. "That I'm going out of my mind, all day, and all night."

Louis takes his solo as Liam pecks my lips. The fans scream in delight as I smile blushing.

"So get out, get out, get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead! I don't, I don't, don't know what it is but I need that one thing!" The five of us sang together.

So get out, get out, get out of my mind, and come on, come into my life! I don't, I don't, don't know what it is but I need that one thing and you've got that one thing!"

"I love you Mr.Horan," Liam says leaning in for another kiss.

"I love you too Mr.Payne," I mumbled, getting closer to him.

"FAGGOT!" That wasn't Liam's voice. I heard the crowd booing and calling me homophobic slurs as I felt something warm going down my pants.

"Go away faggot!" Harry screamed.

"Kill yourself!" Louis exclaimed.

"You are so fucking ugly!" Zayn yelled.

"I wish you were never in One Direction!" Liam shouted.

I dropped to my knees and sobbed. Why did I ever come out?

I jumped up screaming. I looked around and sighed in relief. It was just a nightmare.

"Mr. Horan!" One of the maids yelled, rushing into my room. I groaned and sat up in my bed. It was that creepy maid again. "Olivia would like to see you at breakfast time."

"Alright, I'll be down there in a minute."

"Oh, and Mr.Horan, please take your sheets off of your bed. You had another nightmare." I looked down to see my covers and sheets soaking wet. I sighed as she left the room.

After I've taken my shower, I brush my teeth and kiss my Liam poster.

"Good morning babe," I say. No reply as usual. The sheets are off my bed in seconds as I put on a lime green polo and khakis. I need to dress to impress. I mean hell, this is my first day back since I came out.

"I assume that you've had another accident, Niall," A redhead gestures to my clothes.

"Yes, I'm sorry Olivia."

"You're forgiven. Now eat up and get to class."

"Yes ma'am."

After dealing with morning London traffic, I walked into the large classroom to see majority of the students here. They all silenced and looked at me. What? I'm here on time. The next thing they did shocked me.

Most of them stood up and clapped their hands. I looked around and blushed from all the attention.

"Congrats Niall!"

"We still love you anyways!"

"Welcome to the the club dude!" I smiled and took my seat as the professor walked in and started the lesson.

I was walking out of my last class of the day when something grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into them.

"Guess who?" I gasped. That voice. It can't be. I pushed the person away and turned around. Oh my fucking goodness. I screamed before everything went black.
.