1. Waking Up

2015
Present
Paris, France
3 Days Remaining
_______
The first thing Niall saw when he opened his eyes was white and bright lights.
_________
Niall's POV

I shut my eyes to protect them from the harsh lighting. My head hurts. My body hurts. Where am I? Ugh, I can't move...can't think...losing consciousness again...
_

"Niall?! Come on mate, you're almost awake!" I heard someone exclaim. Is it true? Is it really him? I slowly open my eyes to see a familiar person hover over me. "Niall!"

"Lou...Louis..." I say weakly as he carefully hugs me.

"I can't believe you're alive..." He mumbled. Louis looked...drained. It appeared that he hadn't had good night's sleep in weeks. What happened while I was gone?

"What...do you...mean by alive?" I asked, my voice slowly coming back.

"You're such an idiot," He muttered. "You went back and saved Liam. You're a fucking hero, Niall."
_
"LIAM!" I shouted running towards the flame to look for him.

"NIALL!" Harry shouted, trying to run towards me but Paul held him back.

I saw him on the floor unconscious. His head was bleeding. I quickly picked him up bridal style and carried him through the fire as I was hit with debris. Some debris hit my head as I continued to move.

I managed to get through most of the fire when something hit my back. I was slammed to the ground along with Liam. I struggled for a minute to get whatever it was off of me and kept moving. When I found my way out I saw the lads, Paul , and some paramedics coming towards us.
_
I remember. I saved Liam's life, I guess I am a life-saver after all.

"You've been unconscious for almost a month Niall," Louis stated, biting his lip. What?! Nearly a month without food?!

"Almost a month?!" I croaked.

"Unbelievable, right?" You can say that again.

"Liam. Where's Liam?"

"Niall, as soon as they found out you were waking up soon, Liam, somehow started getting worse than you. The doctors didn't know what was going on, it was insane. He's in the room a few doors down from us."

"What about Zayn and Harry? Where are they?"

"Zayn went out to smoke. And Harry...I don't know where he is." I started to cough. Ow, it hurts. My chest, ow. A nurse rushed in and came to me with a cup of water.

"Here," He said, helping me drink my water.

"Thank you," I said.

"How are you feeling, Mr. Horan?"

"My whole body aches and I can't move." The nurse writes it down and faces me.

"Okay, Doctor Jayz will be in shortly to run a few tests." I nod weakly as he leaves.

"Is it just us here?" I ask the other.

"No. Your parents, and Liam's family is here too."

"Oh. Can I see my mum and dad really quickly?"

"Okay, Ni. I'll see you later." I smile as the brunet pecks my forehead and leaves.

"Louis?"

"Yes?"

"Get some sleep for me, okay?" He smiles and nods. A few minutes later, my parents come inside the room and gasp loudly.

"My baby!" My mum cried as she flung her arms around my body. "I missed you so much, my boy!"

"Mummy," I say happily, since I couldn't move. "I missed you too. I missed you too dad."

Dad joined in on the family hug. We stayed like that until a doctor came into the room.

"Hello, Niall. How are you feeling?"

"I feel like a rock. But I guess it's good to be awake."

"That's great. Good to see you alive, Niall."
_
So yeah, that's it. The rest of the chapters are going to be shorter, I'm apologizing ahead of time for that. But anyways, vote, comment, all those good things!

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY TO LIAM! THESE CHAPTERS ARE DEDICATED TO YOU!!!

Anyways, 15 votes from the two chapters to update!