2.Welcome to 2012?!

The story's gonna be in Liam's POV for quite awhile so bear with me cause Niall's gonna be absent for a few chapters!

2012
Past
London, England
30 Days Remaining

"Does it ever drive you crazy, just how fast the night changes?"
-Harry Styles (Night Changes)

Liam's POV

Ow...my head. I opened my eyes and sat up. Where the hell am I?

"Liam!" That voice. No.

"Hey Liam! You awake?" Another voice called. No it can't be.

"Liam, we're coming in!" I heard a third voice exclaim. This can't be happening. It can't be them. The door opened to reveal those faces I didn't want to see.

It was Harry. He had his very curly hair, shorter than Louis, had some acne, and wore his purple Jack Willis hoodie.

Then there was Louis. He had his wavy hair, crystal blue eyes that sparkled, no tattoos, and no beard. He wore his Superman t-shirt and red chinos.

Finally, there was Zayn. He lost all of his tattoos and beard, and wore a red polo shirt.

"What the hell?" I muttered, walking to the bathroom, ignoring the confused looks from my band mates. Oh no, not my voice!

I looked at myself in the mirror and gasped. I had curly hair and I lost my beard. No, my lumberjack beard! Well it was already gone before I ended up here, but still. I looked I wore a white t-shirt and sweats. I rushed back into the room and took the IPhone 4 off the nightstand and checked the date.

It was April 24, 2012.

"This can't be happening!" I cried.

"Liam? What's wrong?" Harry asked concernedly.

"Everything is wrong!" I screamed before everything went black.

"Liam?" I heard a girly voice call to me. "Wake up." I groaned as I opened my eyes. I had this crazy dream about being 18 again...dammit. I was in the same room, but now there was only a girl staring at me.

She had long, wavy black hair and cold blue eyes. She wore a long, bloody red dress and looked to be about seventeen.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Luna. A wish angel."

"Wish angel?"

"You know, the angels that grant wishes and shit, that's me." Well this angel isn't a very nice and innocent one, like I expected them to be.

"Do you have something to do with me being back in the past?"

"I do."

"But why?"

"Liam, you made a wish yesterday, to wish that your band mate Niall was never in One Direction-"

"No."

"So your wish was granted. There's only you, Zayn, Louis, and Harry in One Direction." What?! One Direction?! More like WRONG Direction without Niall!

"What else should I know?"

"Well, you basically changed a lot in the band for the worse. You'll figure it out on the way."

"I didn't want this to happen. I never meant that."

"Too bad. In thirty days, you're gonna die anyways, so I'll see you around loser." She disappeared. I teared up. I'm gonna die in thirty days. This is not fair! It's just not fair.

"Hey now, don't cry," I heard another angelic voice say. I turned around to see another girl.

She had platinum blonde hair and emerald green eyes. She wore a short periwinkle dress and looked to be about eight or nine, maybe ten.

"That was Luna. She's a dark wish angel. I'm a pure one. My name's Harmony."

"Does that mean you can-"

"No, I can't get rid of the wishes that were made. But I can somewhat alter them."

"Please?" I wiped away my tears.

"Alright. I'll give you thirty days to find Niall and somehow get him to forgive you."

"Keep going."

"After ten days, the year and tour changes. So on May 4, you'll be in Demark on your Take Me Home Tour. May 14th you'll be on break at home from your Where We Are Tour. Understand?"

"Yeah, did Luna do that?"

"Unfortunately yes."

"So what's gonna happen to you? Are you staying with me or...?"

"Yeah, I'm staying. But you don't have to worry about the anyone seeing me. I'm only visible to people who know I exist."

"Okay so Harmony, after every ten days if I tell the lads, will the boys remember what happened each time frame?"

"Most likely, but there have been complications before."

"Where is Niall?"

"I can't tell you that even if I did know. I can only help you in little ways."

"Dammit. Okay, last question. What'll happen if I die?"

"If you die here, you die in real life. And any injuries you receive will disappear after the ten day cycle."

"Wow. Okay. Thanks." I have to seriously be careful around this alternate universe thing.

"Anytime." My phone vibrated.

Hey Liam! If U R awake right now, can you meet us downstairs? Zayn and I have something to tell you lads!
                                                          ~Louis

I headed straight to the door.

"You coming?" Harmony nodded and we headed downstairs. I wondered what was so important...
__________
And that's it for now! What's so important that Zayn and Louis have to tell the lads? Will Luna appear again? Vote and Comment what you think so far!

My question for you is...

Coldplay or One Republic?

I say One Republic...but that's my opinion. Tell me what you think!