4. Bachelor Parties

2014
Past
London
6 Days Remaining
________

"Ashy! What do I wear?!" Niall exclaimed to his best mate, who was occupied by his cell phone. "You can have time for sexting later! Help me out!"

"Why didn't you get Liam or anyone else to help you?" Ashton rebutted, not looking at Niall.

"Because you're my best man," Niall answered sassily.

"I don't need the sass, Horan." Ashton sighed loudly before strolling over to Niall's closet. He takes out a lavender dress shirt and black dress pants. "Done, now leave me the hell alone."

Niall huffed. "Thanks, asshole."
_
A few hours later, every male that had a part in the wedding was at the entrance of the hotel. The first limo came for Lunas and his friends. Lunas went to give Niall a short kiss. "Don't forget you're taken, okay?"

"Of course," Niall replied, giggling. Ashton, Harry, and Liam made a disgusted face at the retreating figure. Soon, the second limo had arrived, the rest of the party entering and leaving. As Louis chatted to Michael, Niall, and Calum, Niall began to zone out.
_
Niall looked around. It appeared that he was at a wedding. He took a second look around to see if he knew anyone. The blond saw Harry first, approaching a woman dressed in all white.

'She must be the bride,' Niall thought as Harry leaned over to kiss the woman's cheek. 'Wait...that's Louis' mom. I don't remember any of this. Maybe I'm just dreaming.'

Niall was snapped out of his thoughts by a hand clasping on his shoulder, causing him to jump slightly. He turned around to see Liam looking at him.

"Lou wants us to take a picture with her," Liam said.

'Lou? Their stylist?'

Liam led him to a nearby tent where Harry, a brunette, and a woman with silver hair were located.

"I got him Lou," Liam spoke.

"Alrighty then! Sophia, can you be a doll and take the photo for us?"

'Sophia? Her name sound so familiar...why can't I remember her?'

"Of course," The brunette woman replied, taking the phone from Lou's hands. Niall was moved to stand on Lou's left while Liam and Harry stood on the other side of her. "Ready? 1, 2, 3..."

_

_

"Niall!" Michael exclaimed. "You weren't paying attention, were you?"

Niall laughed as he eased himself back into the conversation. Calum had an arm around Niall.

'Niall never zones out like that,' Calum thought, confused by his friend's unusual behavior.

Meanwhile, on the other end of the limo, Liam was having a quiet conversation with Harry, Luke, and Ashton.