3. Cope With It

2013
Past
Copenhagen, Denmark
13 Days Remaining
_
Niall's POV

My eyes opened quickly. I sit up and look around. I'm just in my bed again. I hear Lunas sleeping next to me and lie down again. My dream, it felt so...real. Like I actually experienced the events in my dreams, but I didn't. It all started when Liam made me sing Little Things with him. Since then I had dreams of all these crazy events. Performing at Wembley stadium, going to places I've never seen, things I thought I'd never do. I decide to fall asleep again. The dreams are probably just coincidental.
_

"Ni? It's time to get up sweets," Lunas cooed in my ear. I open my eyes again. "There's those beautiful blue eyes. Good morning baby."

"Mmm, good morning," I mumble as I feel Lunas' lips press against my cheek. "What's up?"

"Get ready love, we're going to the airport." I slowly sit up and yawn. The airport?

"I have a few...friends. I hope you don't mind."

"Nah, I won't mind," I replied, getting out of bed. His friends are pretty cool people. Maybe this will distract me from those weird dreams.

An hour later we're standing at the airport waiting for his two friends to come. But he hasn't told me who they were.

"Niall!" I hear a familiar Australian voice call out to me. I gasp and turn around. No way. Ashton had dropped his bags and ran towards me. Ash! I met him halfway, wrapping my arms around his body. Oh my gosh I missed him so much. "It's been so long. Don't ever leave that long again."

"I won't," I laugh, pulling away from him. Luke had a tired look on his face as he brought three suitcases behind him. "Looks like someone woke on the wrong side of bed."

Ashton laughed. "Nah, that's Luke for ya. He hates planes." Ashton pecked the taller lad's lips before taking his bags. Woah, am I missing something? I don't remember any of this. Calum, along with another lad approached our group. The lad had dark, purplish hair and bluish green eyes. "Oh! Niall, this is Michael Clifford, but we call him Mikey."

"Hey bro!" He exclaimed, giving me a hug.

"Hey!" I replied with a chuckle. I turn to Luke and Ash. "How long?"

"You didn't miss much my Irish bro," Ashton said. "Just a few weeks."

"You used me to call me on my cell phone," I mutter. "What happened?"

"I was too busy." Mhmm, sure you were.

Few hours later, after we unpacked their stuff, we went to the football field with the 1D boys. We split into teams of two and played the first match. It was Liam, Lunas, Luke, and Zayn on one team and Louis, Ashton, Calum, and Mikey on the other. Harry and I didn't feel like playing so we watched.

Half an hour in Lunas' team were down two points. Lunas began to dribble the ball down the field to the other team's goal. Louis ran after him, waiting to steal the ball.
_
I found myself standing next to Harry and Liam on a football field, watching Louis playing on the field. One of Louis' teammates kicks the ball into the goal, causing us three to cheer loudly.
_

"Niall, watch out!" I heard Zayn exclaim. Before I could even register what was going on, a hard object came in contact with my face.
_

"Hey," I hear myself say to a guy that was probably the security guard. The guy looked at Niall and nodded. "Look at this."

Niall threw a basketball over his head, only for it to bounce on the ground, come back up, and hit his face, hard. I hear teenage girls laughing along with the security guard looking guy and some other dude. Embarrassed, Niall jumps into the black vehicle.
_

I opened my eyes to see everyone hovering over me.

"You okay mate? I blame Louis for everything," Ash said.

"Me?!" Louis retorted. "You're the one that kicked it to his face!"

"I'm good," I mutter. "But lads?"

"Yeah?"

"Remind me to never touch a basketball." At that comment, Liam started to laugh loudly, slightly confusing them more than my the comment itself.
___

Surprise! Double update!