1. Exposed & The Great Escape

Well I did say that I would update if I got 15 votes, so here ya go.
_
2015
Present
London, England
14 Days Remaining

"I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion."
-Rachel Platten (Fight Song)
______
Harry's POV

The next morning we quickly moved past people to find Magee's office. I guess we're really doing it. I'm very nervous, as the I think of the worst that could happen. One of could get hurt, but two of us ended in the hospital because of them as well. We need to do this, for Niall, Liam, Zayn, for the sake of this band. When I go to open the door, Richard pulls us back and stands in front of the door.

"Harry-"

"Move it Richard, we're talking to Magee, now."

"For what reason?"

"We're done Richard. One Direction is suing Modest Management for emotional distress, abuse of power, physical and emotional abuse, unsafe working conditions-" Louis squeezed my hand as a signal to stop talking. "And we're going to find better management."

"Just let us through," Louis demanded calmly. "We only need to speak to Magee."

"That's not a valid reason to let you through Tomlinsin," Richard snapped.

"And you don't have a valid reason to talk to us like that, Dick," I snarled, giving him my deadliest glare. "We're done taking shit from you. Move out of our damn way."

Richard quickly escapes from my death glare as he turns around and walks away quickly. It's not often that I'm angry, but when I am, it's not pretty. I open the door and see Magee typing away on his computer. Louis and I sit in the chairs and wait for him to notice us. Magee glances at us and closes the laptop.

"Boys, you have a show tonight! What are you doing here?!" He asks in a surprised tone. "And where in the world is Zayn?!"

"We need to talk," Louis stated. "We told Zayn to stay back."

A knock on the door interrupted the conversation. Oh for heaven's sake, we just need to talk! Sigh.

"It's the just the maids," Magee said. "Come in!"

In came two woman who were really skinny. One had curly brown locks while the other had long, wavy black hair. Although they were both dressed in a blue long sleeved shirt and skirts, the black haired one had glasses. "You asked for us sir?"

"Yeah, come back later. Who are you two exactly?"

"Uh, I'm...Polly!" The brunette stammered. "Yeah, my name's Polly. And this is...Veronica!"

"Okay, Polly and Veronica, come back in twenty minutes. Two of my clients dropped a surprise meeting on me and I don't want anybody to hear."

"Of course big guy! We'll be back!" Polly forcefully dragged Veronica out of the office, leaving the us back to their business. Well that was weird.

"Now that's out of the way, let's get to business. Now what's this talk about?"

"After a lot of consideration and band meetings, we've decided, on suing Modest Management for a lot of things that I refuse to repeat and finding new management," I stated. Magee spits out his tea on his desk, wetting the papers.

"Dammit Styles!" Magee cursed. "No one is suing or leaving anyone."

"Technically, the contract claims that if we feel like we are treated unfairly, we have to right to sue," I pointed out.