3. Fallen

If you are squeamish about flesh and stabbing, please refrain from reading this chapter.
This chapter will be really, really short, sorry to tell you.
And if you want to listen to the song, start at 0:39.
_________
2013
Past
N/A
11 Days Remaining

"I loved, and I loved, and I lost you. And it hurts like hell."

-Fleurie (Hurts Like Hell)
________________
Third Person POV

It's been almost a day since the fight. Liam, along with almost everyone else has no memory of what happened last night. Not even Lunas remembered. They all just woke up on the tour bus with the worst hangovers. Liam and Harmony were on the rooftops that night, not knowing it would their last night together.

"So what now?" The brunette questioned.

"I don't know Liam," Harmony answered. "It's nighttime. Our time here is to be over soon."

"My ten days here are already up?!" Liam asks in shock.

"Unfortunately yes. We don't have much time left Liam," She said.

"I know," Liam says panicky. "We have ten days left after today."

"Liam, it'll be okay."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Don't panic." They stood on the rooftop, side by side. They watched the moving cars and the lights below them as if they were the most fascinating things on Earth. Then it happened.

The swoosh of a blade was heard as the it hit the flesh of someone's body. A high pitched scream echoed throughout the area as the victim lost control of their body. They tripped over some debris and over the rooftop's edge, unconsciously falling to their imminent death. The murderer smirked before dropping the blade and disappearing. The witness fell to their knees, trying to process what just happened. Before they blacked out, a voice hand entered their mind.

Warm turned cold.

The last standing was no longer bold.

White turned red.

The angel is now dead.

-END OF THE 2ND TRIMESTER-