2. Love Is In The Air...Literally.

2012
Past
London, England
24 Days Remaining

A/N: Please read at Author's Note the end! For anybody who likes Pokémon I have something for you after that! No song quote for this chapter!

_______________

Liam's POV

I woke up on the couch all alone. Niall probably left after I fell asleep. My phone vibrated on the table. I slowly sat up and grabbed my phone off of the charger. Besides all my Twitter notifications, I got a message from Niall last night.

From Nialler:
Sorry I had to leave but I couldn't afford to miss class! Anyways, call me when you wake up LiLi!

I smiled softly. He's so cute and adorable...wait, what did I just say? I decide to call him, only to be interrupted by someone else calling my cell.

Dani (020) XXX-YYYZ

I gasped. I forgot I was dating Dani around this time. Oh my goodness, now I feel like a student who forgot to study for a huge test. I pressed the answer button. "Hello?"

"Well look who finally realized they had a girlfriend," She sneered. Oh, the irony of this situation.

"Sorry babe," I said sheepishly. "How about I make it up to you?"

"Sounds like a plan. Where are we going?"

"We're going on an hot air balloon ride in the sunset," I said.

"Can I bring my friend too?"

"Sure, I don't care."

"Wrong answer Liam. Be at my place at six."

"Okay, I guess."

"Bye babe, love you."

"Uh...bye." I sighed loudly. That was by far, one of the most awkward phone conversations I've ever had. I went online and rented a small balloon at the London Hot Air Balloon Ride Facility at seven.

"Morning Liam," I heard Harry greet me as he walked into the room.

"Good morning Harry," I reply.

"What was up with you last night?"

"I realized how much of a asshole I was to Niall. Innocent, Funny, Sweet, adorable Niall. And if I don't fix this, we'll die! Well, I'll die. He'll die, and rule the underworld with a lunatic, but he doesn't deserve that!"

"Are you sure you're not in love with him?"

"I'm pretty sure Harry, I have a lovely girlfriend named Sophia," I said.

"What about Danielle?!" A familiar voice snarled.

"Shit. Babe, I can explain-"

"Save it Payno, we're over you cheating bastard!" She hung up. I look at Harry, who is staring at the floor, trying to stifle his laughter.

"Laugh. I dare you too," I said. He looked at me for a few moments and started laughing loudly. "That's why you're coming with me."

"What?" He asked confused.

___________

"I can't believe you," Harry exclaimed as we waited for Niall to show. I decided to invite Niall since it was a four person balloon and he doesn't have night classes on Monday's. Harry wore a navy blue blazer and skinny jeans while I had on a blue shirt and white tie and a pair of tan khakis. Harmony was dressed in a green floral dress and some white sandals.