1. Case Closed

2015
Present
Paris, France
1 Day Remaining
_
Louis' POV

We sat in the hospital room, watching some drama show on television.

"Why are even watching a show that we can't understand?" Niall interrupted.

"I dunno," Zayn shrugged. Niall grabbed the remote, changing the channel to the news, luckily it was in English.

"...A quack faces charges for illegally working in a hospital. Thirty seven year old Richard Jayz was arrested yesterday at the hospital for possession of a fraud medical license and the attempted murder of two comatose patients. Jayz will face a minimum of ten years in prison due to the two victims being of high class. Their names will not be revealed to the public at this time."

It was quiet. Then,

"Zayn, was that..." Oh my god. I can't believe this.

"Yes the hell it was," Zayn finished. "Mate, what the fuck?"

"What? What's going on?" Niall asked as his mother and Karen came into the room.

"What happened?" Maura questioned. Harry rewinded the television by two minutes. We watched the clip again and the moms gasped.

"That can't be..." Karen trailed off.

"It is,"

A knock on the door interrupted our shock. Everyone turned their heads to face the intruder at the door.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Michaels. I will be replacing Doctor Jayz, and on the behalf of our hospital, we apologize for the inconvenience."

"No fuckin' way," Niall said. "He...he tried to kill me?!"

"Unfortunately, Mr. Horan. But there is no need for fear, every doctor and nurse has been verified and are all safe. And it appears that you have not had an X-ray scan since you've been awake. If you can just come with us and we will take care of that right away." A nurse came in and helped Doctor Michaels push Niall's bed out of the room.

Niall came back minutes later and we continued to watch the telly.

"We found you!" Shit. We turned our heads slowly and grimaced when we saw Magee and his accomplices standing there, anger on their faces. "You thought you were smart, thought we could never find you. But there you are! And look, Niall's awake too?! Fantastic! Now One Direction can continue as a four piece."

"Not happening, Magee," Harry snarled.

"You have no choice-"

"Excuse me, are you three on the allowed visitor list?" A nurse interrupted.

"Of course we are!"

"Names?"

"Magee, Katie, and Richard."

"Oh really? You were all put on the no-see list for both Mr. Horan and Mr. Payne and the reasoning is all the same; you will stress the patients out. And stress is the last thing that these two need. I have to ask you to leave."

"No, we will not leave. Those are our clients and they are in big trouble!"

"Excuse you sir. I know who you are. Not only breaking the laws by trespassing and refusal of a command by an official, but you are also in another country. So these kind security guards will escort you back to the United Kingdom, where you will await punishment. Not even you are above the law, Mr. Magee." Six guards escort the three out of the building. The nurse smiled at us before going on her way. We all sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness. That guy's been giving us hell since the accident," Zayn told Niall.

"Now that I think about it, you never told me the full story."

"Get comfortable, it's a long story," Harry sighed.
_
That's it for now! Vote, comment, share, all those good things!

5 votes from each chapter for an update!

QOTD: Should I go back to AnonymousLarryGirl? Or should I stay hesgaypetra?