1. Our Happy Ending

2015
Present
London, England
_
Four months had passed.

Progress has been made. Liam got his leg cast removed, he's out of the hospital, and he seems to remember everything. He stayed with the other boys at Harry's Hampstead home.

Niall was relocated to London, so it more convenient for family and friends to visit. He could sit and stand up fine, walking was still not possible.

Neither Liam nor Niall had talked about what had happened.

Maybe it was because they had no alone time. Or maybe Niall was busy. Or Liam was too much of a coward to confront him.

Well, that's the conclusion Louis had come too. He had noticed the tension between the two, and he could only wonder what had happened. Both Harry and Zayn were gone, leaving Louis and Liam to play Call Of Duty.

"So what's up with you and Niall?" Louis asked bluntly. Liam choked on the water he was drinking.

"What...What are you talking about?" Liam gasped.

"You two have barely talked since you woke up," Louis commented. "And when you do it's really awkward."

Liam stayed quiet. Louis wasn't lying, that's for sure. He didn't really know how to reply, or what to do.

"I think you need to go visit him, like now. Don't wait for us, work things out with him," Louis told Liam. He was tired of awkward feeling when all five of them were in the same room. "...Goodbye? Leave, like now."

Liam jumped up, slipping on a pair of shoes and grabbing his keys. He got into his red car, slightly drenched from the rain, and drove off to the hospital.

Half an hour later, Niall heard someone enter through the door. He was waiting in a wheelchair. "Oh, hey."

"Niall, we have to talk."

"Okay."

"I broke up with Sophia last month."

"Okay."

"What are we?"

"I don't know you tell me. I know I love you. I don't know how you feel about me though."

"I...I like you, a lot," Liam managed to reply. "And I don't know how this is going to go, but for you Niall, I'm willing to try."

"Liam..." Niall replied, in awe. He moved his feet forward, and pushed his body upwards with the support of the bed. He took one step, then another.

"Niall, oh my god," The brunet rambled. Those were Niall's first steps since the incident. Niall attempted to make another step, but fell. Liam caught him and helped him back into the bed.

"I'm fine, I swear," Niall mumbled. "Liam, you don't know how I've been waiting for you to say that."

"Good," Liam confirmed before kissing Niall on the lips. Niall instantly returned the kiss, placing his hands on Liam's shoulders. What they didn't know however, was that their three band mates were watching them.

"I saw it coming," Zayn smirked. "All we need is those two to kiss and make up."

Zayn pointed to Louis and Harry, who blushed. Louis pushed Zayn, retorting, "This is about Niall and Liam, not us."

"Okay Louis, whatever helps you sleep at night." All of a sudden, the lights went out.

"Uh...I wish the lights came back on."

"Liam, I don't think it works like that."

"Damn."

END
_
I'M SORRY.

1. I literally forgot about this book, oops.
2. I've had major writer's block for months, ugh.
3. For everyone who managed to stay, thank you so much. I don't know what I would've done without you guys, you all, rock!
4. There will most likely not be a sequel, sorry.