1.The Disaster

A/N: Kinda like a filler chapter. Gonna be the last time from Niall's POV for some time.

2015
Present
Paris, France

"Don't get too close, it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide."

-Imagine Dragons (Demons)

_
"AND I WISH YOU WERE NEVER IN ONE DIRECTION! I WOULD BE A LOT HAPPIER!"

I blanked out as those words echoed in my ears. Liam stopped when he realized I stopped fighting. I've heard insults...but this was probably the lowest. One of my own band mates wishing I was never in the band to begin with. Believe it or not, that hurt. A lot.

"Niall I-"

"No Liam," I interrupted. "I don't know what I did to you to make us act like this, like monsters, but I never knew that's what you thought about me. But it's okay. You can just pretend like I'm not there right?" I stormed out of the room and towards the bus trying to keep the tears from falling down. I walked past the other boys who asked if I was okay, which I ignored.

I walked onto the bus, crawled into my bunk, closed the curtain, and sobbed loudly for the next five minutes. By the time my sobs got quieter, the other lads entered the bus.

"Ni? You in here?" Louis called.

"Yeah," I said trying not to make them worry. "I'm just calling it a night tonight. You all can go to the bar without me."

"You sure Nialler?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah. And you can have the hotel room to yourself Harry."

"Alright, if you say so Ni." I heard them leaving the bus. Thank I'm alone again. The curtain opened. Never mind. I opened my eyes to see a girl has invaded our bus. She had black hair and crystal blue eyes. She wore a long red dress and had some grayish wings behind her, which I couldn't tell if they were real or not. She looked to be about seventeen or eighteen.

"What the-?! How'd you-?"

"Being an angel has its advantages," She replied.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Luna. And I am a wish angel."

"But I didn't wish for anything-"

"Technically, you did. You wished that you never fell in love with Liam Payne. I'm also here for Liam's wish."

"And his wish was?" I asked.

"Liam wished that you were never a member of One Direction. If that is what he wishes, it is a wish I must grant." She waved her hands in the air as her wings and halo glowed. She can't be serious right?

"Now you'll never remember meeting me or remember this wish was granted. And this is something to remember me by." She touched my head before I could protest and the next thing I know is that I'm seeing all black...

"Niall!" I heard someone yell. My eyes snapped open to see Louis staring at me. "What the hell happened to you last night mate? We found you hanging from your bunk last night half naked and the tips of your hair are white. And it's three o'clock. You never sleep in this late." My eyes widened as I ran to the bathroom. It was true. The tips of my hair are white and what happened to my clothes?! And when did I get this star tattoo on my wrist?!  I groaned in frustration and walked out.

"You better hurry mate. Sound check starts in thirty." Zayn left with all the other boys. I sighed. I cleaned myself up, put on some black boxers just in case Liam tried to do anything again, put on my Crazy Mofos shirt and some skinny jeans. I looked at myself one last time before heading out.