4. New Allies

2014
Past
London, England
8 Days Remaining
_

I stared at my phone, debating over whether I should make this call or not. If I do, I could lose another possible ally, but if I don't I'd never know. I pick up my phone and press the call button.

"Hello?" I hear him answer.

"Hello, it's me."

"Hey Liam! What's up?"

"I was wondering after all these months you'd like to meet," I sighed. "To go over everything that's happened within the past year or so. I need your help."

"Liam, I dunno dude. I don't think I might be able to help ya."

"Please, I need you," I pleaded. I heard him sigh on the other side of the phone. "The both of us are running out of time."

"Meet me at Starbucks in thirty." He hung up. I silently cheered before quickly getting ready and walking out of the door.
_

I nervously played with my thumbs as I waited for him to show up. Maybe I shouldn't have called, maybe I should've given up.

"Hey," The familiar voice said as they slid into the booth, snapping me out of my thoughts. Well there's no backing out now.

"Hey."

"Liam-"

"Listen, you were right. I know Niall is attracted to me and I know...that I reciprocate the feelings. I should've listened to you, and I'm sorry, Luke," I confessed.

Luke smirked. "It's about time isn't it? Alright, now what's the story behind this."

"Thanks mate. It all started over three weeks ago when..." I told him the whole story about how I got here and what I needed to do to fix everything. "So you and Harry are seriously the only people left that I can rely on."

"Wow mate, that's some story," Luke said. I frowned. He didn't believe me. "I believe you though."

My eyes widened. "How?"

"Liam, I kinda eavesdropped on a few of your conversations with Harry, hope ya didn't mind," He chuckled. "And besides, there was some blond pixie following you all the time."

"How did you see her?" I questioned. Harmony claimed that no one could see her, maybe she planned something?

"I dunno. Nobody but Ash said they saw her. I didn't point it out to Lunas because I had a bad feeling about doing it. Now I know that I what did was good after all." I mentally sighed in relief. Harry kept his mouth shut.

"I guess it was."

"So is that a yes? You'll help me?" I ask hopefully.

"I'm in." I smile.
_

"So that pixie was actually a wish angel named Harmony, who gave you a chance to veto the wish," Luke summarized. I nod. We had came back to my hotel room and talked more there. "And you then found out she was your deceased aunt that your dad never told you about. Finally, she gave you the power to share memories and disappeared for good. And then yesterday, you saw Lunas attack Zayn. Zayn's body turned to smoke, and when you Louis the story, he yelled at you and ran away. Well that explains why Louis' acting weird and Zayn randomly disappearing."

"Yeah," I replied. "But I don't really know how to share the memories though."

"Touch my forehead," Luke said bluntly. I almost choked on the water I was drinking.

"What?" I sputter.

"Touch my forehead. It always works on television."

"But this isn't-"

"Do you want me to help or not?" He snapped. I nod reluctantly before placing a hand on his forehead. This is so weird. I gasp before everything went black.
_

I see myself look at Niall, who completely sobered up, frozen in place. His face expressed true fear. "Niall, I'm so sorry."

"Pleasure doing business with ya." Lunas readied his arm to finish the other Liam off.

"Stop!" A familiar voice shouted, a white light covering the area. Harmony knocks Lunas out of the way as Liam sat up. I look straight ahead to see an unconscious Lunas slumped against the wall as a white light glowed around him. When it disappeared, Luna appeared. Luke and I gasped along with Niall. "You will not kill my client today. All witnesses of the event will not remember what happened tonight!" A white light encased our vision as I heard two voices calling out to us.
_

"Liam! Luke!" Two voices yell, my eyes opening. Woah, was that a dream or something?

"Ugh, I'm fine," I say. "What about you, Hemmings?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Okay, I'm sorry for scaring you babe, it won't happen again," Luke muttered to Ash, pushing his boyfriend's face away. "Well I guess we know now, eh?"

"Yeah," I chuckle. It was silent, until,

"Does someone want to tell me what the hell is going on?"
_

A few hours and memories later, I think I've gotten the message across to Ash.

"Do you understand now?" I ask.

"Yeah, I guess," Ash replied, Harry nodding. "Lunas is a supernatural being in disguise, you're from an alternate universe, and you have eight days to make Niall remember that he was in One Direction, or you both die."

"Exactly," I answer. "And I need for you to spy on Niall for me."

"What?! Why me?" Ash whined.

"Because you and Calum are closest to Niall, and Louis and the four of us are the only ones who know about this! Besides, don't you want to see your best mate happy and alive?"

"B-But-"

"Please?" I pleaded. Ashton sighed.

"I always knew something was off about that guy. I'm in."
_
And that's the end of this chapter! Vote, Comment, Share, all good things! Tell me how you like this chapter, the next one will be posted soon!