???. Through The Dark

????
????
Unknown Area
19 Days Remaining

"...."
-Blank (Nothingness)

(This is not a real song, lol. And this is a very, very short chapter. Liam still looks like his 2012 self)
_____
Liam's POV

"Liam," A voice called out to me. "Wake up Liam..."

I slowly open my eyes to see absolutely nothing but black. Wait, who was calling out to me?

"Liam!" Huh? Harmony, is that you? I stand up and look around. There's nothing here but a door that has a white light in the entrance and a door that has an empty, light purple entrance.

"Yes! Do you see that door full of white light?" I try to speak, but nothing comes out. "You can't speak here. Someone might hear us." Uh...okay? And yeah, I see the door.

"Good! Now walk towards it." I slowly begin to walk towards the bright door. It looks interesting. Wonder where it leads to. Just when I was about to step in, I heard another voice yell in my head.

LIAM! DON'T!

Wait, what? What's going on? You just told me to go in here!

GO TO THE OTHER DOOR, NOW! RUN!

I look around to see that the dark room has brightened slightly, and I am joined by a scary looking monster. It's gray, hairy, they have a mouth full of blood and horns all over their bodies, and it's scary. Very scary.

"Liam..." They growl. "Come here Liam."

I glance at the monster again before running towards the door as fast as my skinny legs took me. I'm almost there! As soon as I reach the door I'm tackled to the ground and land on my back.

"No!" I cry loudly. I wrestle with it to get it off of me. The thing's face dives in for mine, but I manage to push my face away before pushing it off of me and running inside the door. I hear the beast scream a defeated cry before everything goes black once again.
___________
Okay so that's done for now!

5 votes for update!