Chapter 16: Awkward Dinner

Kendall looks up from her plate, Alex across from her as her eyes widen—seeing Kelsey and Chris walk in.

          "Something wrong K?"

          "No, it's just um Chris and Kelsey walked in. Did you tell them we were coming here?"

          "No, I didn't," Alex shakes his head. "Well, this is weird."

          "Just a bit," Kendall smiles.

          "Do you want to say hi to them?"

          "No, I'm good."

           After a bit Kelsey gets up to go to the restroom, spotting Kendall and Alex. She frowns, "did you bring me here because she would be here? Why is she out with what's his name?" Kelsey asks grabbing Chris's arm.

          Chris looks back and sees them, Alex's back to him as he then looks up at Kelsey and pulls her fingers off his arm and pushing it away. "No, I had no idea they were going to be here. Don't grab me like that."

          "I'm sure you had no idea Chris...none at all," Kelsey says walking away to the restroom. He looks over and sees Kendall laughing, covering her mouth. Kelsey walks out of the bathroom and to Alex and Kendall's table.

          "Kendall and Jason..."

           "Alex, Kelsey. How long have you known him?" Kendall asks her.

            "Whatever just glad you are moving on from trying to get my boyfriend," Kelsey says.

          Alex's eyes widen.

           "Glad you think that Kelsey. Enjoy your dinner."

          "Oh, I will with MY boyfriend," Kelsey enunciating. She walks back over to the table and sits back down. "Glad Kendall is moving on."

          "You didn't go over there, did you?" Chris sighs. "Kelsey let it go."

          "Of course I went over there to say hi."

           "But you didn't say hi did you?"

           Kelsey shrugs, "more or so. I added congrats to her and Jason dating."

           "It's Alex Kelsey," Chris sighs. The pair begin to eat.