Chapter 2: All Over A Ping Pong Ball

The party goes on, and it's a pretty good time, putting someone to mind of a college party with beer games. Kendall ends up hanging out with old high school friends since she was so close to them in school through Chris. One guy asks Kendall to be his beer pong partner, of course, she accepts.

         "See that's why I don't like her, she has to take every guy," Kelsey says pointing at Kendall.

          "She's having fun get off her Kels. At least she isn't clinging to a guy all night," Chris looks over.

          "Are you kidding me, Chris? You are the one who has stayed by my side all night."

          "Here we go," Chris says softly, trying to get away from her all night.

          "Chris I can't believe you are starting this stuff here," finishing off her drink. "Fine, go after her if you want, see if I care," testing him.

          "Kelsey stop, I want you," sliding his hands on her hips and pulling her closer.

          "No, you don't, you want other girls," Kelsey says making a pouty face. Chris smiles as he leans in and kisses her softly.

          "Think they should just get a room huh?" one of the guys says to Kendall, laughing.

          Kendall looks over at Kelsey and Chris, lips engrossed to each other, Kelsey giggling. Kendall shakes her head, shrugging her shoulders and turning her attention back to the intense beer pong game.

          "Hey watch," the same man smiles, nudging Kendall's shoulder as he throws a pong ball to Chris; but missing. Kendall teases him, picking up a ping pong ball also, hitting Kelsey in the head.

          "What the hell Kendall?!" Kelsey exclaims as she begins to walk towards Kendall.

          "Kelsey..." Chris sighs, grabbing her arm.

          Of course, Kendall giggling, "Kelsey that was a complete accident."

         Chris moves in between both girls, his hand on Kelsey's stomach, "Step back a little."

          "Really Kelsey? You are trying to fight me over a stupid ping pong ball like it hurt. I can't believe you date her."

         Kelsey pushes Chris a little and storms out, Chris sighs and looks back at Kendall, "Seriously Kendall?"

          "Look I'm sorry, but it was an accident, and she is crazy to react like that. I'm serious about that. I don't believe you date her."

          Chris shakes his head, walking away to find Kelsey, walking out of the house and seeing her leaning against the car.

          "What are you doing?" Chris asks, seeing her on her phone.

          "Nothing," turning it off and sliding it in her purse. "just take me home."

          Chris nods getting in the car, hoping Kendall will get home alright before heading back where he has lived with Kelsey for a year and a half now.