Chapter 1

Hi! Before you start reading I just want to say that I'm sorry if I've spelled something wrong or wrote incorrect words in some sentences.  Or if the grammar is all messed up somewhere because this is my first book in english, and english is not my first language.
If you notice a flaw or something please comment so I can correct it for future readers.
Well, I think thats all for me right now.
Have fun reading!

Ps. Its totally ok to comment or vote!

*future matilda appears* I'm editing this story at the moment, so don't be weirded out if this chapter is astonishing and the next a pile of crap!

______________

It was really cold. I was freezing even though I was wrapped in a blanket. I felt my eyes tear up, and I started to cry.

It was night and pitch black outside, besides the stars shining upon me. The moon too, but it was covered up by something. Or someone. Suddenly it got darker.

I heard more of them coming to join the creature on my left side. For some reason I felt calm now, with them watching me. They were in a circle around me, looking curiously at my face. 

Around me there was a group of dogs. No, a group of wolves. But they were a bit bigger than normal wolves.

A brown one, who had sparkling green eyes, put its nose against my belly. I started to giggle. My little hand went up between the wolfs eyes feeling the soft fur of it. It looked at me with both confusion and friendliness in its eyes.

All of a sudden the wolves became men and women. All of them naked, putting on clothes they had carried in their mouths.

Five men and three women.

"I wonder who abandoned you here." A woman picked me up into her arms. Without knowing why, I felt safe. The warmth of her body stopped me from being cold.

"We need to take it with us." Looking over at him who spoke I saw that he had dark blue eyes and dark brown hair. The moon made his eyes glimmer.

"We can't just take someones baby from the woods," a woman protested. I could tell that she was angry. Not only by her voice, also by how she was standing. She had her hands clenched, like she was getting ready to punch someone.

"But it will not survive the night if we don't take it with us!" It was the woman holding me that spoke. She was angry, very angry. But the warmth coming from her did not stop warming me.

"We can come back tomorrow with it, and seek for the parents of it," the woman holding me said, her voice changing into a calm tone. I noticed that she had really dark hair with a pair of light green eyes.

Then I felt her moving. Really fast.

I woke up after the dream, opening my eyes slowky. I've had the same one for the past five nights now. It was a memory of the day I got rescued. The dream got longer and longer for each night. All the people in the dream was some the people that I knew of as my family, as my pack.

My real parents were never found, they told me. But I was still not sad, I had never met my real parents. At least I didn't have any memories of them. No one knew why, they found me when I was about one year old. Which means I had been with them for about a year, right? Why was every teeny tiny little memory gone then?

Many people thought that I would be sad and angry for them leaving me but I wasn't. They probably had a good reason. I mean, who would leave their kid in the middle of the forrest just because?

"Stella!" I heard someone shouting. It was Willow, the woman I called mom. Even though she wasn't my biological mother, she was still like a mother to me.

"What?" I shouted back at her, too lazy to go downstairs. Right before she shouted, the doorbell had rang. There was probably a friend of mine down stairs, having an awkward conversation with Willow as they waited for me.

"Just come down here sweetie," she shouted. I sighed and changed into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt before I slowly made my way downstairs.

At the door I saw my mom talking to a boy. He looked a bit familiar to me, but I couldn't seem to remember his name. It was a quite popular guy from school.

They both noticed me, but stayed talking to each other. Why did she even call me down here if she was going to talk to some douche from my school?

I didn't even bother to listen to their convesartion. Instead I turned around and was just about to go to the kitchen when I was interrupted in my mission.

"Stella," he said. I could still not remember his name but I turned around anyway.

"What?" I asked, sounding a bit cockier than what Willow liked. She glared at me, hinting that I shouldn't be mean to him.

"I was just wondering if we could go out for a walk," he asked trying to sound nice. But no, not in my ears. I came all the way downstairs to have a guy, who I don't even know, to ask me if I wanted to go for a walk. And on top of that, its like 8 am.

My mom gave me a say-yes-now-goddamnit-look, which forced me to say yes. I didn't want her to get any angrier at me, and for some reason it felt like if I said no to this guy she would beat me unconscious. Even though she is one of the kindest people I know.

"Fine," I answered him as I started to put on my worn blue sneakers. Why would this guy even want to do something with me? 

We started walking down the silent street. I looked down on my feet, watching our feet walk in rythm toward where ever we were going. My new woken brain still couldn't remember his name, but one thing was for sure, he was not just going to the same school as me.

"So...," he said, wanting to start a conversation. "Uhm..." He could either not come up with anything to say or he forgot what he was going to say.

I looked at the bright blue-eyed blonde boy walking next to me. Still trying to figure out his name.

I wanted to start a conversation with him so he could answer my questions as we talk, without having me asking him. That's what I wished, since I really didn't want to ask for his name. 

"Where are we walking?" I asked, blatanly because I really had no idea where he was walking me. He didn't answer.

"Hey, I asked you something," I stopped walking, annoyed that he was the one wanting to strike conversation from the beginning, but when I tried to talk to him he didn't answer. He looked at me with a frown and  stopped walking too.

"If I ask you something, you're supposed to answer me," I growled lowly, trying to make it clear that I was annoyed with him. 

He gave me a confused face, as if he wondered why I had growled at him. And as I looked into his eyes it hit me.

He was the alphas son.

_____________________

I hope you liked the first chapter of my werewolf/fantasy type of story.
Please comment and vote.
(And please don't be mean in the comments)

ps. this chapter is editednow , sorry if you read the bad version haha