8-9/10

Person's POV

I don't know anymore!I don't know anything else!- Allen thought as he runned away from the Cardinal gripping his friends hands.

"Neah...Mana...Please help me already"Allen murmured under his panting breath and Lavi was the only one who heard it.

"Allen?"Lavi called out confused as Lenalee pant more tired than the others.

"Ah?!Sorry Lenalee Lavi and...Bakanda"You insulted Kanda quietly and Kanda wanted to draw his Megun but tried his best not to for the Cardinal might came after them soon.

"Who were the 'them' you stated earlier?"Kanda said seating down on the nearest tree root.

"It was The twins,Jasdevi"Allen smirked and sighed with an upcoming wobble.

"Hey you alright Allen?"Lavi asked worried and Allen gave him a nob.
"We should really hid from that man.He's dangerous!"Lavi warned and Kanda's face gave a twitch from obviousness like 'Isn't that obvious,Bookboy' look but Allen was starting to stare at the blank air not flinching or anything.

"Allen-kun?"Lenalee questioned moving her hand back and forth infront of Allen.

[]
I was a teenage boy back then,I met Neah when I was bullied by a popular boy,Darik saying I made his mother an Akuma.
It's not my fault!

'Hey!Stop bullying him!'A boy about my age protested to my bully and Derik snorted at him.The boy's hair was covering his eyes but his voice sounded like my old friend back in Elementary named Mana Campbell.

'I-I'm F-Fi-fine*cough*'I/Allen acted strong and tried my best standing up.

'It's alright,We are family after all~♡' The boy said cheerfully as his skin turned grey and the holy marked appeared around my wrist telling me It's a Noah.In a second,The fight ended with Darik dieing.The boy helped me up.

'I'm Allen Walker' I introduced.

'Neah Campbell and twin brother is Mana Campbell'He stated and we started hanging out with each other.Until...

'Allen Walker!~'The Grey skined Earl,Mana called out.I stepped inside his room.

'What Mana?'

'You have to prove yourself you're worthy to call yourself a Noah,Kill people,and follow my orders' I gave a nob and disappeared doing the Akuma Making process everyday.

'You know Allen,I hate my bloodline' Neah for the first time was depressed.Maybe it was because Mana was in a coma

'Hmm...Why?'I questioned and he let out a sigh.

'After... Mana wakes up everything will start...A War'I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

'Our bloodline...The Earl's bloodline.Allen,Help me fight Mana,My twin brother...He doesn't know anything by the time he wakes up' Neah explained and favored me.

'Then let me talk to him when he wakes up' I said and he gave me a weak response from his nobbing head.

'I will always stay with you,Neah & Mana' I gave Neah a hug and smiled at him.When Mana woke up,I talked to him.

'Mana,Please don't fight your twin to the death'

'Death?*smiles* I should it's our destiny after all.I am The Earl! He's a fake after all.I don't have a twin!'Then his skin turned grey.

'Noo!Mana!'I shouted in horror while Mana rampaged the house wanting to kill Neah.Next day...

'Neah...Mana...'

'I know,I told yah so~ but Allen if We start the war please stop me from killing Mana'Neah said forcing a smile.

'Like hell I will'I said to him angrily.

'Allen,come on~ I know one day Mana will kill me cause I'm too nice and Mana will became the destined Earl'Neah shaked you and you nobbed.

'Fine but if you die I won't help you' I let out a sigh.

'Please do me a favor instead and tell this to Cross*whispers*'

'Okay'

[]
Lenalee's POV

"Allen?"I waved my hand infront of him.

"I'm...the...only...one"Allen stated spacing out.
"Mana and Neah is my friends after all...my one and only kind"

Allen stood up and clenched his hands into a fist.

"I'm the one who can make you,Neah a real body and I can do it!I'll stop this war! Because I'm the Noah of Destruction!"

?!